+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

straightdrive

May 23, 2015
I'm FSW May AOR and the funny thing about my case is that my application went to IP1 but medical has not passed yet.

Anyone in the same boat?
I am FSW-O May AOR. I think I am in IP2, but the medical has gone back to 'review.' It was 'passed' at one stage. My status reads as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
same here, May 23 AOR, IP2 since August
which is your Visa office
Visa Office is Ottawa. They replied to two of our emails earlier when we asked for Visa Office but no replies to two CSE's raised in November (our consultant raised) and also no reply to our 23rd Nov email. Loosing patience right now

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
Visa Office is Ottawa. They replied to two of our emails earlier when we asked for Visa Office but no replies to two CSE's raised in November (our consultant raised) and also no reply to our 23rd Nov email. Losing patience right now

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office is Ottawa. They replied to two of our emails earlier when we asked for Visa Office but no replies to two CSE's raised in November (our consultant raised) and also no reply to our 23rd Nov email. Loosing patience right now
Have you tried to write an email or case specific enquiry with subject “ Application-status-beyond-six months”? May be you get a standard response.

Better to go for GCMS notes.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I am here. May 26th AOR , FSW stream. IP2 since August 1st:-(
Any updates after August 1st.. Which country are you based in.. Do you have an extensive travel history? How many PCCs did you submit.. Also did you pay RPRF upfront or later..I understand these are too many questions ..just trying t find some common link

out stats are as below
Category - FSW
Extensive Travel history - Yes for primary applicant -19 countries i think
RPRF - Paid in July after ADR request
Medical - Upfront
PCC - from India and UAE
Based in UAE
Industry - Banking and financial services
NOC - 0013

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I am 11th May AOR.. IP2 since 30 June..
Last ADR submitted on 29 August..
Still waiting...
We had our last update on 29th August when BGC moved to we are processing......no update till November when ADR changed to documents provided are being reviewed (not sure what they were reviewing since we did not submit any docs).. has been the same since

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I am FSW-O May AOR. I think I am in IP2, but the medical has gone back to 'review.' It was 'passed' at one stage. My status reads as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When did you do your Medicals.. your ADR says they need more documents.. Pls check if they have asked anything.. Call them it will be easier

straightdrive

May 23, 2015
When did you do your Medicals.. your ADR says they need more documents.. Pls check if they have asked anything.. Call them it will be easier
I did the medical in advance. The medical changed to 'passed' a few months ago but recently changed to 'review'. I think it changed when I moved to IP2. I am not sure why.
As far as ADR comment is concerned, I think it's because I requested for my GCMS notes. It changed from 'no additional documents required' to the current status after a few days of applying for GCMS notes.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Any updates after August 1st.. Which country are you based in.. Do you have an extensive travel history? How many PCCs did you submit.. Also did you pay RPRF upfront or later..I understand these are too many questions ..just trying t find some common link

out stats are as below
Category - FSW
Extensive Travel history - Yes for primary applicant -19 countries i think
RPRF - Paid in July after ADR request
Medical - Upfront
PCC - from India and UAE
Based in UAE
Industry - Banking and financial services
NOC - 0013

I'm in the same situation.
Aor: 23rd May
Category - FSW Outland
Extensive travel history: yes, been to more than 30 countries.
RPRF: Upfront
Medical: Upfront
PCC: Pakistan & UK (Been in the UK since I was 18 so 12 years in total)
Current Industry: Agriculture & Perishable goods and previously telecommunications (I work as a product manager so NOC is 1123)

My rep in Canada emailed IRCC for an update but to this date there's no response. I'm seriously fed-up with all this waiting malarky.

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello All,

I wonder if you could pleae help me. I got the PPR email last night!...however it says that I should send the PP and pictures to Mexico, but I am living and working in Canada, what should I do? Thank you all!

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hello All,

I wonder if you could pleae help me. I got the PPR email last night!...however it says that I should send the PP and pictures to Mexico, but I am living and working in Canada, what should I do? Thank you all!
What is your AOR? Are FSW or PNP? I am also from the Mexico Visa Office