+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
I kind of agree with the same as well..

All the best for the new arrival
Thanks a lot. My concern is should i inform? N if yes how can i inform? Which email id? Can thay delay the process as i need to reach Canada at earliest till i will be allowed to fly. And if i dont inform will i face any difficulty during immigration?

mazharul9

Oct 21, 2017
Dear Friends,

Could anyone help me in my issues of applying to Canada as a PR? As I wanted to go to Canada as an immigrant (PR). My brother is already there for more than 7 years. So, me and my wife thought to apply as a PR. I am the first applicant and my IELTS score is 7.0 (R-6.5, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and work experience of 7 years as a Lecturer. My wife is a doctor and her IELTS score is 7.5 (R-8, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and only 2 years of working experience. So, we found one reliable agency as a media to apply. They opened GCKey and Job bank account for us. My status is given below:

Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Provincial Nominee Program: Not Met
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 390

I need to know, what I can do right now? Because, by far I have not received any update and our agency is only requesting me to sit for IELTS again.

Regards

Chowdhury

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi all guys...I applied for PR via express entry as FSW outlander on 18th may. Only update after that i got was my medical has been passed on 28th june.. after that no nothing.. what should i expect,?? and how to apply for GCMS notes?? Please guide me in this regard

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Dear Friends,

Could anyone help me in my issues of applying to Canada as a PR? As I wanted to go to Canada as an immigrant (PR). My brother is already there for more than 7 years. So, me and my wife thought to apply as a PR. I am the first applicant and my IELTS score is 7.0 (R-6.5, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and work experience of 7 years as a Lecturer. My wife is a doctor and her IELTS score is 7.5 (R-8, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and only 2 years of working experience. So, we found one reliable agency as a media to apply. They opened GCKey and Job bank account for us. My status is given below:

Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Provincial Nominee Program: Not Met
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 390

I need to know, what I can do right now? Because, by far I have not received any update and our agency is only requesting me to sit for IELTS again.

Regards

Chowdhury
Hello. A score of 390 is not sufficient to get an ITA. Since you are a lecturer you would have done your Masters and therefore a good IELTS score would take your overall score to near 440 which is a good score. Therefore aim for CLB 9 (LWRS 8777). Otherwise, you shall continue sitting in the pool with no valid ITS

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Hi all guys...I applied for PR via express entry as FSW outlander on 18th may. Only update after that i got was my medical has been passed on 28th june.. after that no nothing.. what should i expect,?? and how to apply for GCMS notes?? Please guide me in this regard
If you have an acquaintance in Canada, ask him/her to file it on your behalf. You shall have to sign a consent form and give details to that person and 5$ :). However there are many websites which claim to do that for you on your own. I chose the former option.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot. My concern is should i inform? N if yes how can i inform? Which email id? Can thay delay the process as i need to reach Canada at earliest till i will be allowed to fly. And if i dont inform will i face any difficulty during immigration?
I dont think so, that you need to inform someone. Let me ask from a family who faced the same situation where the baby born in Canada and got Canadian passport in a couple of weeks.

Give me some time.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. A score of 390 is not sufficient to get an ITA. Since you are a lecturer you would have done your Masters and therefore a good IELTS score would take your overall score to near 440 which is a good score. Therefore aim for CLB 9 (LWRS 8777). Otherwise, you shall continue sitting in the pool with no valid ITS
Yes Sukh060517 is right, as per your given information IELTS seems only option to improve your score. Target CLB 09 (L: 8, Reading:7 Speaking:7 Writing:7).

May I ask, why you are relying on third party for applying, you are educated, can spend good amount of time on internet. Information is available, simple and straight forward method of application??

Reactions: Sukh060517

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
I dont think so, that you need to inform someone. Let me ask from a family who faced the same situation where the baby born in Canada and got Canadian passport in a couple of weeks.

Give me some time.
Thank you so much. That would be great help

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
This is what I got to hear from them basis my mail dated 8th Nov (to CIC only and not any LVO)..

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

What next Guys? Another Web form to CIC? They are actually replying in 8 days (not business days). Thanks in advance
That`s just a standard message. I received the same. If you are a FWS-O you should contact your LVO.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you so much. That would be great help
I got this reply
“If Airline allows travel.... which most airline do.... before 32 weeks of Pregnancy.... It’s all fine.
It would be much advise-able to travel ahead/before of 30 weeks of pregnancy.
CIC has no part to play other than Medical Exam for immigration, where X-Rays can’t be performed for pregnant lady.”

Means you don’t need to inform.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys,
Finally got the PPR mail. On exact 180th date. Though its still not reflecting on CIC account bt mail is there.
I have one query now. The mail says we need to inform them of any changes since the time of applying including child birth or pregnancy. I am 6 months pregnant. If i inform then will that delay my process. I am worried bcz as its almost third trimester any delay in the process may make things very very complicated for me as
1. I might not be allowed by airlined to travel i complete 35 weeks
2. If i wait till i give birth i all have to again do process for newly added member.

Please guide me. So happy to receive PPR bt very tensed bcz of this situation.
I always believe in going with the guidance given by them in order to avoid problems.
If they clearly stated you need to inform any changes that happened after ITA, if I were in your shoes, I would do so in order to avoid any possibility of misrepresentation. There`s no way to hide a baby in the landing. If the baby isn`t in the files you`ll need to give a good legal reason for that when the official asks.
Best of luck with your landing!

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
If you don`t know anyone in Canada you can order from here. That`s just one of many sites.
getgcms.com/order-now

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
PPR Date: Oct 19th
Passport Sent Date: Oct 20th to Ottawa
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 23rd
Passport Received by Office: Dont know
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 8th
Return Tracker Activated Date: Nov 14th - 7 PM EST
PP and COPR received: Nov 16th

Finished landing at 10:30 PM on Nov 16th at Rainbow Bridge , Niagara Falls. The process took around 45 minutes including walking to/from USA on bridge.

It feels amazing! The best day of my life! Thank you to everyone for their continuous support! Hope everyone finishes their journey soon! Hopefully my PR card will arrive within 61 days.

Cheers!
Congratulations! Enjoy it!

Reactions: kimi_pat

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
I got this reply
“If Airline allows travel.... which most airline do.... before 32 weeks of Pregnancy.... It’s all fine.
It would be much advise-able to travel ahead/before of 30 weeks of pregnancy.
CIC has no part to play other than Medical Exam for immigration, where X-Rays can’t be performed for pregnant lady.”

Means you don’t need to inform.
Many thanks...