+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

nilesh2016

May 14, 2017
Hello all, please what does this mean? I received my GCMS note yesterday and the analyst recommendation states: " recommended pass A11.2, appears met and R87.1. appears met. Ready to finalize RPRF complete.

Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started

Do you know how much longer my application will take to finalized considering my app will be 6months on Nov 17.

Hi,
It is hard to say as they don't divulge any information regarding IP 1 and IP 2. I am having exact a same issue as u but dont have any updates since i sent additional documents on 3 sept.
I have almost a same remarks on GCMS notes as u have.
10 may aor
22nd july medical pass
3 sept additional documents sent
since then no updates.

I have learned to stay patience and wait for any updates from them, though it seems we r a bit close to get ppr soon.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hello all, please what does this mean? I received my GCMS note yesterday and the analyst recommendation states: " recommended pass A11.2, appears met and R87.1. appears met. Ready to finalize RPRF complete.

Do you know how much longer my application will take to finalized considering my app will be 6months on Nov 17.
Not really sure why criminality is still in progress for you, did you receive any request for pcc?

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Guys....

Just saw an update....Have received PPR email at 6.50 pm EST....

CEC May 20
MED 2 AUG
IP2 16 AUG

Had mycic account blank update on this monday. 30 Oct...

PPR on 1st Nov.....

Just want to thank you all guys.....

Praying that all of you guys will receive asap..... singh, ritesh, srujju....hope you guys will be done in 2 weeks max....
Congrats mate!
Enjoyed it. The best is yet to come!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

I think you are almost there. A11.2 is met, R87.1 is met too and the analyst recommended pass for you which is the most important.The review required I believe is not something serious.
Just wondering why your criminality is still in progress? Do you have a PCC pending? Criminality is passed based on PCCs.

Blueeyes17

Apr 4, 2017
hey guys,
I received below reply from CIC:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

has anybody received similar reply from Ottawa VO.:(:eek:

AOR: 12th May
IP2: 2nd Aug
CEC

Reactions: AFUA2017

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
hey guys,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

CEC
Were you asked any additional docs?. Have you ordered gcms notes?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I have ordered for GCMS notes last week.
I had submitted RCMP as ADR on AUG 1st week :-(
Then don't worry as this is their reply when file has additional docs requested. I also got same reply few days ago. We have pretty much same timeline. You can check mine through the signature, Don't worry you are not alone.
Seems like they forget to pick the file again after requesting add docs!

Last edited:

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
hey guys,

CEC
I have received the similar response in my CIC Account