+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi all guys...I applied for PR via express entry as FSW outlander on 18th may. Only update after that i got was my medical has been passed on 28th june.. after that no nothing.. what should i expect,??

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I have got another GCMS notes today. No change since the last one. But this was generated on Oct 2nd..usually, they generate it a couple days before we get it, but this time, it was generated 2 days after I have made a requested.

Eligibility : Rec passed
Criminality: passed
Medicals: Passed
Security : not started.

No change at all . Tomorrow, it is going to be 180th day.

Hoping for the best!!

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Yes @Joshjo Me and my Spouse have submitted our passports separately. I am in toronto and my spouse is in US. We were told to submit separately to CPC Ottawa. i am also waiting to hear back anything on my Passports. PP were delivered on Sep21st no updates since then. So waiting to hear back.
Any update? We all landed last week! Waiting for PR card.
Any good news from your end?
did u hear frm them yet?

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Any update? We all landed last week! Waiting for PR card.
Any good news from your end?
did u hear frm them yet?
Hey @Joshjo, Thanks for asking :). Well, It was a hell of a ride but finally we have received my spouse's passports on friday. I will be completeing my landing procedure tomorrow at etobicoke office (booked an appointment). Hope this goes well. Good to hear about you all. Big congratulations for becoming permanent residents of canada :)

Reactions: nucksrule

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
i submitted my passport on 13th Oct and still haven't got it back. Any one can help me reduce my tension by telling me the normal processing times?
I submitted with 2 photographs each for my spouse and myself and only one of them had the DOB information at the back for both me and my spouse. Please help.
What's your LVO?
As per my PPR they have a standard time of 1 month after PP submission (and the instruction was to write name, DOB and photo studio address at the back of 1 of the 2 photographs). I submitted on 15th Oct and still waiting (LVO - SGVO).

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
Called CIC this morning and asked about the status update on my CIC account however I cannot see any changes when opened the application.

They said my application is on the final stage and I'll be getting a response "very soon".

I hope this very soon doesn't mean 2 months...

nskz24

Aug 10, 2017
Called CIC this afternoon, they told me my application is waiting for the second officer review, and the first officer think it is ok. I got IP2 last Monday, and addition doc change from we don't need.....to The additional doc are being reviewed.
Can someone tell me about the second officer reviewing for what and how long will it take maybe ?
Thanks.

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
Called CIC this afternoon, they told me my application is waiting for the second officer review, and the first officer think it is ok. I got IP2 last Monday, and addition doc change from we don't need.....to The additional doc are being reviewed.
Can someone tell me about the second officer reviewing for what and how long will it take maybe ?
Thanks.
What you asked when you called? They didn't give me this kind of details, just said I'll be receiving a response "very soon".

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks.
Every case is different!! No one here knows how many officers will review each case...and how long they do it for...! Ircc hasnt disclosed to anyone about what is done internally apart from just few regular steps that every case goes through! Its just speculations surrounding about everything else...dont worry much until u werent asked for anything...! Gud luck

Reactions: nucksrule

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks.
Please what is your timeline?