+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
one of my friend has medical issue in his file because of his son...it was on hold for little while but at the end he got approval...so it will approved your medical....I wish you good luck...
How would I get in touch with you friend? as my case is similar...Please suggest

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
My Eligibility status was "passed" in CPC. When moved to LVO it went to "not started" and now it's been stalling for almost to two months.
Even though the suggestion of the analyst is a big relief, I guess the final say is always in LVO for outland applications.
did it say recommen pass. because wording is always important in gcms. after r10 its r87

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
did it say recommen pass. because wording is always important in gcms. after r10 its r87
It said "Passed" (the status changed as well. Not only the Agent notes. I've seen it happening to others as well when they moved the case to LVO).
I ordered two GCMS notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackappan

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi, i wanted to ask. I got copr back there are two copies but only one has my picture is that fine? Or does it mean one pic got rejected

kimi_pat

Star Member
May 2, 2017
dear friend,
do you know if they want to reject, how long does it takes?

CEC inland
AOR: 16 May
Medical passed: 28 July
Ad: we review the additional document you provided( I did not add any additional document)
BG: NA from 2th August
criminal passsed.

Still review of eligibility!!!!!
Mine BG check went from NA to IP2

May 21st AOR CEC Inland

Hopefully you will see the change too!

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
I have an urgent question. I sent my passport in yesterday but just noticed the part of annex A that has my name n bar code was printed on another sheet and I didn't send it with the package.

What can I do? I'm freaking out!! Can I send it separately? Should I call CIC?