Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Its been a while since August 17- My status is IP2 and my application is at Etobicoke.

Do you know -what is the next step. Who will issue PPR (RFV mail) in my case . Is it Etobicoke or file will aagin be transferred to Ottawa.
If you are in IP2, the next step is a PPR.
I dont know for sure, but my guess would be that it'll be moved to Ottawa.
You are at a finish line and already passed 3/4 of the waiting time, so don't worry about it.
Once you stop thinking about it, you will get it :)

Reactions: AKS@1987

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Dear friends, got the "golden email" of PPR today. Alhamdulillah (all praises to the almighty). :)

I received an email from "donotreply" today saying that I had a message in my CIC account. And the letter was there!!! (I think the BG status changed to IP2 at the same time.)

Thank you all for your kind support and advices. And I pray for everyone's PPRs very soon.
So they uploaded the PPR letter on the system instead of sending it to your registered e-mail account?

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
Any of May guys still waiting...i am getting nervous now...
CEC inland
Aor May 25
Med passed August 8
BGC still reviewing....
Any suggestions what i should do next?

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
CEC inland
Aor May 25
Med passed August 8
BGC still reviewing....
Call CIC @1 888 242 2100 between 8 - 8.30 AM morning. Ask about your application status ( Eligibility,Security) and VISA office

Reactions: SKR1988

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Does any see this in their profile ??

When I open my application and open the application part when the ITA was recieved ( below permanent residency application) , the score there was 388 points ... how come my points go down ? when I recieved my ITA it was 442 and I got invitation.. There's nothing changed in my profile..

Ielts still one more year valid, canadian experience very recent 2016 march to 2017 march , Age I'm still 28
there is nothing that could change my points .. is that what causing the delay in my eligibility ??

I have GCMS notes and there as well I see in one of the places that it was 388..

but in the notes by officer it was clearly mentioned that points 442, ITA score 441, met all requirements..

this could be a system glitch or I do not have to worry at all even the points drop or do not drop since I'm invited when I had that points..

I'm emphasizing again, there is no way my points would drop.. Single, 28, more than 1 years ielts valid, recent job and everything is there... Can someone throw some light on this ??? is this the reason why appplication stuck at eligiilty for the last 4 months though GCMS notes says recommend pass ??

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
So they uploaded the PPR letter on the system instead of sending it to your registered e-mail account?
Yes, right. Although I have heard from few other mates in this forum that they received it in their email with a subject "ready for visa", it was not like that in my case.

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Does any see this in their profile ??

When I open my application and open the application part when the ITA was recieved ( below permanent residency application) , the score there was 388 points ... how come my points go down ? when I recieved my ITA it was 442 and I got invitation.. There's nothing changed in my profile..

Ielts still one more year valid, canadian experience very recent 2016 march to 2017 march , Age I'm still 28
there is nothing that could change my points .. is that what causing the delay in my eligibility ??

I have GCMS notes and there as well I see in one of the places that it was 388..

but in the notes by officer it was clearly mentioned that points 442, ITA score 441, met all requirements..

this could be a system glitch or I do not have to worry at all even the points drop or do not drop since I'm invited when I had that points..

I'm emphasizing again, there is no way my points would drop.. Single, 28, more than 1 years ielts valid, recent job and everything is there... Can someone throw some light on this ??? is this the reason why appplication stuck at eligiilty for the last 4 months though GCMS notes says recommend pass ??
I have the same problem , my score is418 in gcms notes where as my score was 443 at ITA received with cut off at 441. My eligibility is review required , not because of points drop but due to POF little less than required as currency fluctuations got it 600CAD less . case analyst mentioned I have met A11.2 and R75. I am may 23 A OR applicant . Don’t know what is happening

Reactions: srujju

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
CEC inland
Aor May 25
Med passed August 8
BGC still reviewing....
May 3rd Here!!, Still waiting.
But I am PNP, so we wait longer the others I guess.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Guys,
For those of you who called CIC from abroad regarding your OUTLAND application that has already been transferred to your LVO - Did any of you managed to get updates from them?

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
CEC inland
Aor May 25
Med passed August 8
BGC still reviewing....
CEC Inland May 20
Med Aug 2
Waiting here too....dont worry ..We have to wait upto 6 months...we will get it by that time...Hope for the Best.....

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Am sorry for joining this late but since it was getting difficult to control the butterflies i decided to join the t hread. OK i got an ita on feb 8. Aor on may 6. Uid on jun 24. Medical and all cleared (i Guess its called ip2) aug onwards. How long before That mail ? Btw i am being joined by my wife & kid

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC inland
Aor May 25
Med passed August 8
BGC still reviewing....

I'm CEC Inland applicant as well with MAY 17 AOR. yesterday I saw "update" on mycic account but there was no message on it and everything was the same. Background check still shows "we are processing your background check"

Please does anyone know what the "update" mean?

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
I'm CEC Inland applicant as well with MAY 17 AOR. yesterday I saw "update" on mycic account but there was no message on it and everything was the same. Background check still shows "we are processing your background check"

its an indication only that something has step forward in your file....

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017

Yes . It may be an interdépartemental step but your file has progressed