+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
It seems I have moved to IP2 today! :rolleyes:

Review of additional documents:
"The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." -> "We do not need additional documents."

Background check:
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." -> "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Oh I'm so happy about that! PPR soon. Oh I got my PPR today.

Reactions: jenkinson

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
PPR Guys!!! Praise God!

AOR: May 24th
MED: August 3rd
IP1: August 3rd
IP2: October 4th
PPR: October 11th.

I'm so grateful the wait is over! Thanks to everyone in this group. For those waiting, praying you all get your PPR soon.

Congratulations kiki 123 :D:D:D
Kindly share your VO :):)

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Count me in Srujju :)

Also I need your help to understand GCMS notes which I received today.
My Eligibility and Criminality has paased, Medical Review in Progress and Security not started.
:(
If your eligibility was 'passed' then you should have been in ip2.. if it reads 'met' or recommend passed then it is still waiting for it's turn at local office... Look for any numbers on top right corner of each page.. if there is something there then reply with the number and the place where it is shown in gcms. Rest having met the eligibility is also a grate thing ... Security shall not be a problem if you have not done and police/military/arms trying etc. So wait out with patience ... New delhi is really slow now if your file is at new delhi visa office.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi..Just called CIC and agent told me that Because you have ordered GCMS notes it will slow process untill notes will compiled nothing will move on.
Is that true??
GCMS is a process separate from immigration. The software generates gcms. I have seen it's manual. Gcms doesn't slow process. The agents at Montreal calm center are just a bunch of undergraduate sitting with a computer screen access and sop for replies. They are not required to have the knowledge of immigration process. So do not worry.

Reactions: gkumar74

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
If your eligibility was 'passed' then you should have been in ip2.. if it reads 'met' or recommend passed then it is still waiting for it's turn at local office... Look for any numbers on top right corner of each page.. if there is something there then reply with the number and the place where it is shown in gcms. Rest having met the eligibility is also a grate thing ... Security shall not be a problem if you have not done and police/military/arms trying etc. So wait out with patience ... New delhi is really slow now if your file is at new delhi visa office.
Hi Lakhanpal, Thanks for the information.
My Eligibility and Criminality is "Passed", Medical "In Progress" and Security "Not Started" as mentioned in the GCMS notes.
My only worry is Medical is still under review. My visa office is Ottawa

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
GCMS is a process separate from immigration. The software generates gcms. I have seen it's manual. Gcms doesn't slow process. The agents at Montreal calm center are just a bunch of undergraduate sitting with a computer screen access and sop for replies. They are not required to have the knowledge of immigration process. So do not worry.
Thanks Sourabh......

kv25

May 18, 2017
Hello All - I have May 28 AOR and recently changed my country of residence (USA to India). Can there be any negative impact on the application due to this?

Latest status on my application:
Medicals : Passed (15 July)
Additional Documents / Interview / Fingerprints : Not Needed
BG: ~IP2 ( Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ---> Not Applicable ---> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)