+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks! Yea praying we get PPR soon! Please keep me posted.
It seems I have moved to IP2 today! :rolleyes:

Review of additional documents:
"The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." -> "We do not need additional documents."

Background check:
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." -> "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: kiki123 and Samoinp

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
It seems I have moved to IP2 today! :rolleyes:

Review of additional documents:
"The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." -> "We do not need additional documents."

Background check:
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." -> "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
All the best!!! Wish you will get PPR soon.
Hope you won't face my situation. :(

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
All the best!!! Wish you will get PPR soon.
Hope you won't face my situation. :(
Thank you so much my friend. God knows, we as CEC May applicants served our time so hopefully things will proceed smoothly from now on and we'll get the golden mail in the upcoming days/week(s). Fingers crossed. ;)

kimi_pat

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Is there any one in NA Background Check? I am in NA since Aug 8th. I dont know what happened but I was expecting PPR mid-late September.

AOR - May 21st
Med Passed - 2nd August
IP1 - Aug 2nd
NA2 - Aug 8th

Since then, there is no updates. Please advise if someone knows what is going on. Thank you. :)

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Received PPR last night!

Single applicant
CEC Inland
AOR May 24th
ME Aug 1st
AD: NOT NEEDED (4th October) > Still "NOT NEEDED" on day I got PPR (10/10/2017)
BG: NOT APPLICABLE (4th October) > "We are processing" (6th October) > Still "We are processing" on day I got PPR (10/10/2017)
IP2: Oct 6th
PPR: 10 October 2017

They are catching up with the May applications it seems - so if you are still waiting be aware that there definitely IS some movement.

Good luck to all and thanks to everyone who helped me with my questions!

Last edited:

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Received PPR last night!

Single applicant
CEC Inland
AOR May 24th
ME Aug 1st
AD: NOT NEEDED (4th October) > Still "NOT NEEDED" on day I got PPR (10/10/2017)
BG: NOT APPLICABLE (4th October) > "We are processing" (6th October) > Still "We are processing" on day I got PPR (10/10/2017)
IP2: Oct 6th
PPR: 10 October 2017

They are catching up with the May applications it seems - so if you are still waiting be aware that there definitely IS some movement.

Good luck to all and thanks to everyone who helped me with my questions!
congratulation by the way bro. Did you ask them why they took them so long to process. i passed 145 days since aor. Did they ask you to submit more additional documents. thanks

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
congratulation by the way bro. Did you ask them why they took them so long to process. i passed 145 days since aor. Did they ask you to submit more additional documents. thanks
Well it was all processed in less than 5 months so I don't really consider that as taking a long time when the guideline is 6 months.

They did ask me to upload my WES certificate again despite me having already uploaded it during that initial application.

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Well it was all processed in less than 5 months so I don't really consider that as taking a long time when the guideline is 6 months.

They did ask me to upload my WES certificate again despite me having already uploaded it during that initial application.
6 months it is. but we did see alot of them get ppr in less than 3 months. tell, i also added rcmp, ielts and just last week the time you got NA to ip2 i was asked to submit IMM5604 family info. They must have done all the eligibility right now by then right. 146 days since aor.

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
6 months it is. but we did see alot of them get ppr in less than 3 months. tell, i also added rcmp, ielts and just last week the time you got NA to ip2 i was asked to submit IMM5604 family info. They must have done all the eligibility right now by then right. 146 days since aor.
I guess someone has to be in the later stages and unfortunately it was us!

Still, 6 months is the guidelines and in reality I was fully expecting it to take the full 6 months.

Also note that I was a single applicant, no wife/kids on my application.

I also did not have to do RCMP so maybe explains why I moved a little quicker.

Keep the faith - you will get your Ready For Visa email very soon!

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Is there any one in NA Background Check? I am in NA since Aug 8th. I dont know what happened but I was expecting PPR mid-late September.

AOR - May 21st
Med Passed - 2nd August
IP1 - Aug 2nd
NA2 - Aug 8th

Since then, there is no updates. Please advise if someone knows what is going on. Thank you. :)
I am the same as yours.
AOR - May 16st
Med Passed - 28nd July
IP1 - Aug 2nd
BG: NA It is at least 75 days

Reactions: kimi_pat

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
My Ad changes yesterday from" we are review the additional document you provided" > " the additional document you provided are uploaded"
But they did not ask me any additional document!!!!!
Anybody know what does that means?

AOR:16 may
Med passed 28 JULy
BG:NA

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Hi..Just called CIC and agent told me that Because you have ordered GCMS notes it will slow process untill notes will compiled nothing will move on.
Is that true??