+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Guys, To God be the Glory, I finally received PPR yesterday the 26th on the 140th day since my AOR (timeline in my signature), I would have posted sooner but something terrible happened to me on Monday, which I've been trying to deal with and hasn't even allowed me celebrate as I should have.

I received an email at 11.04am that I have a new message in my CIC account, I logged on and saw it was the passport request letter giving me 15 days to submit. One page of the letter asks for my height, eye colour etc.

This has been a very difficult, anxiety filled and stressful wait, and I am greatly relieved and glad that it is finally over!

Thank you so much fellow forum members for the knowledge sharing, support and encouragement!

I know the wait is very unpleasant and stressful, I won't be patronising and say oh just relax, don't stress or worry and don't check your CIC account and email multiple times a day, when not long ago I know I also couldn't stop myself from doing just that.

I know how agonising the weeks/months of not knowing and being in limbo are and how sad I felt sometimes, so I very sincerely hope for everyone that this anxiety filled wait comes to a quick and positive end for all of you.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I'd be happy to answer and help where I can. You can private message me if I don't see your question in the thread.

P.S> my additional document status did not change again and still remains at "being reviewed" also my background check still shows "we are processing your background check".

God bless you all, Good luck!!!
Congratulations!! Enjoy this new phase of your life with all the bless !!

Did you need to send any additional documents in the process or it was processed with all the initial files? (Since your application returned to "Additional document being reviewed")

Did you receive only the regular email notification of updates from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" and the "golden message" was attached to the system?

What was your LVO?

Celebrate with your beloved ones! Thank you so much for your comforting words!

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi, Guys...Finally, the golden diamond platinum sliver all combined email has arrived...:)

Timeline:
AOR- JUNE 30. (CEC, INLAND)
MED- AUG 22. (MORNING)
IP1- AUG 22 (MORNING)
NA2- AUG 22 (EVENING)
IP2- SEP 22( EVENING)
PPR- SEP 26 (AFTERNOON)

Wising all the best for all to have a speedy PPR.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Guys thanks for your all support! I need one last help. I got ppr yesterday along with my wife. She is in India so she will complete her process in India. I just want to know which documents she need to get before go at VFS office. It’s conformation of mail, pics and passport only, right ?
Congratulations!!
That's the standard requirement. Just make sure they advised her to send to a different address than yours in this case.

Please share your timeline, visa stream & visa office.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Guys, @andy108

I am really starting to worry. not sure if i should do something or just wait.

AOR 9th of June
Medical passed 8th if july
BG Check NA since then no change.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

are there any other people with the same timelines and are in this case as well?

Thank you.
Just wait. In this thread, there are a lot of people from May who have the same timeline compared to yours or even fewer updates.
Please, check the past comments out and you'll see there's nothing wrong so far.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, Guys...Finally, the golden diamond platinum sliver all combined email has arrived...:)

Timeline:
AOR- JUNE 30. (CEC, INLAND)
MED- AUG 22. (MORNING)
IP1- AUG 22 (MORNING)
NA2- AUG 22 (EVENING)
IP2- SEP 22( EVENING)
PPR- SEP 26 (AFTERNOON)

Wising all the best for all to have a speedy PPR.
Congratulations!!! Enjoy it now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inuktun

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
Just wait. In this thread, there are a lot of people from May who have the same timeline compared to yours or even fewer updates.
Please, check the past comments out and you'll see there's nothing wrong so far.

AOR: 16 May,
CEC inland:
Medical pass: 28 July
Additional document: change from "your additional document are uploaded" to we are review your additional documents" about 10th September
BG: NA
BG does not change at all, I called two times, they said that criminal check is passed but security doesn't start ye!!!!

anybody has idea whats going on, I am not even IP1!!!!

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
AOR: 16 May,
CEC inland:
Medical pass: 28 July
Additional document: change from "your additional document are uploaded" to we are review your additional documents" about 10th September
BG: NA
BG does not change at all, I called two times, they said that criminal check is passed but security doesn't start ye!!!!

anybody has idea whats going on, I am not even IP1!!!!
Some people got PPR with this message about document still.
It's possible that IP1 has passed and you didn't see. You don't receive any emails for this and sometimes it lasts for less than a day.
If you take a look at some past posts, you'll see that your application doesn't look unusual at all.
Keep the faith.

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
Some people got PPR with this message about document still.
It's possible that IP1 has passed and you didn't see. You don't receive any emails for this and sometimes it lasts for less than a day.
If you take a look at some past posts, you'll see that your application doesn't look unusual at all.
Keep the faith.
Thanks for giving hope in this stressful situation.

nick143

Nov 8, 2014
Hi guys, i have AOR on 9th May. Initially, my medicals were showing its passed now saying if you need medical a exam, a message will show. But there is no messege. Also, my background says we are processing your background check. What should i understand?

inderpal

Jan 30, 2017
India
Category........
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi Guys, To God be the Glory, I finally received PPR yesterday the 26th on the 140th day since my AOR (timeline in my signature), I would have posted sooner but something terrible happened to me on Monday, which I've been trying to deal with and hasn't even allowed me celebrate as I should have.

I received an email at 11.04am that I have a new message in my CIC account, I logged on and saw it was the passport request letter giving me 15 days to submit. One page of the letter asks for my height, eye colour etc.

This has been a very difficult, anxiety filled and stressful wait, and I am greatly relieved and glad that it is finally over!

Thank you so much fellow forum members for the knowledge sharing, support and encouragement!

I know the wait is very unpleasant and stressful, I won't be patronising and say oh just relax, don't stress or worry and don't check your CIC account and email multiple times a day, when not long ago I know I also couldn't stop myself from doing just that.

I know how agonising the weeks/months of not knowing and being in limbo are and how sad I felt sometimes, so I very sincerely hope for everyone that this anxiety filled wait comes to a quick and positive end for all of you.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I'd be happy to answer and help where I can. You can private message me if I don't see your question in the thread.

P.S> my additional document status did not change again and still remains at "being reviewed" also my background check still shows "we are processing your background check".

God bless you all, Good luck!!!
Ur application was FSW-OUTLAND

Nazirhussain_k

Jul 18, 2017
Hi Guys, Spoke with CIC agent today.. He said that that my background & criminality check have passed. My medical is in progress now. Not sure what is happening. Has anyone faced this?

Varun500

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Guys, Spoke with CIC agent today.. He said that that my background & criminality check have passed. My medical is in progress now. Not sure what is happening. Has anyone faced this?
Congrats mate. All the best!!!

Now, if since you are already experienced, can you help me with this question:
At what stage does the Address History Form appear after we get ITA. For now, i see personal history, travel history etc sections but , nowhere do i see anything related to past 10 years addresses.

Does it appear only after we finish all above?

Nazirhussain_k

Jul 18, 2017
Congrats mate. All the best!!!

Now, if since you are already experienced, can you help me with this question:
At what stage does the Address History Form appear after we get ITA. For now, i see personal history, travel history etc sections but , nowhere do i see anything related to past 10 years addresses.

Does it appear only after we finish all above?
You only need to upload all documents once you receive ITA.