+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
How long did it take you to get the notes?
I wonder what due date means! Maybe it is the day they will make a final decision... o_O;)
It took 33 days for me.. Yeah, that what they say.. but cant be true all the time.. sometimes, they change it

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
It's frustrating that people with AOR later than me getting PPR and I am struck with IP1 since july 2nd week.
hope I am not alone in this

FSW-Inland

rahmathahmed

Sep 6, 2017
FSW - Outland..
ITA- 1st March 2017
AOR - 29th MAY 2017..
Med passed - 6th July 2017
BG -NA dont know when this happened..
Any body stuck at the same state..?

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
hey guys

I apologize to ask but can somebody explain the meaning of the abbreviations like NA1, IP1 etc etc......

Thanks

jehan0401

Mar 2, 2017
Waterloo
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
My background status changed from IP1 to IP2 when I checked it around 11am today. It showed IP1 around 8am when I checked in the morning. Basically, I didn't see NA status. Probably, the status changed to NA between 8 and 11.

Reactions: Altim

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
hey guys

I apologize to ask but can somebody explain the meaning of the abbreviations like NA1, IP1 etc etc......

Thanks
IP1- in progress 1
NA- not applicable
IP2 - in progress 2

these are back ground check status you see in application

once after ip2 you get the passport request

Reactions: sokaur

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Thanku for the kind words of motivation freind... I dont know who are you personally but i wish i could have come to you and say thanku in person.. And i have attached my T4, paystub and everything while submitting it.hopefully we all guys have speedy PPR and get rid of this long wait. Wish you luck.

God bless
hi there,
did you check the profile from where you invited how many score you got, because they recalculate it again after submitting the application

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Yesterday I got my GCMS.. I'd like to share a few things and take your input..

Assesments:
Eligibility : Recommended Pass
Security : Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medicals : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs: not started
Final:

Assigned to : HS**** ( Officer code)
Assigned by: RS****
Due Date: 2017/09/22

The interesting this is the notes section.. I have overall 20 notes.. 1 is the latest, 20 is the old..

7 to 20 were notes that was created during the time of AOR (system generated )

Notes 6 dated 1st of June, 2017 : Reviewed by Program Assistant

this is what it says
//I have reviewed this application based upon the docs submitted by the applicant : and mentioned all the details like R10 ok, CRS 441, RCMP screening NRT ( No recorded trace) , and some other stuff related to my file including WES, criminality pass, canadian education documents; credential reviewed;canadian education recognized; unable to determine the level of education;officer: please review document #e123***; ECA reviewed;

Notes 5 dates 5th of June, 2017 : text: ***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK CRIMINALITY PASSED

Notes 4 dated 7th of June : by Case Analyst ( this is in Ottawa) moved to ottawa due to load

here the case analyst verified everything including my employment history and mentioned no adverse information.. RECOMMENDED PASSED

this is what he wrote :
Case Analyst: based on the documents provided by the applicant and details on the file I make the following recommendation:
Recommendation: Recommended pass; MI2 A11.2 appears met; R87.1 appears met

I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as a single applicant; gained points for canadian work experience for company 1 and company 2. document1 and 2 are presented. gained points for cnadian eduation document #e123*** NOTE: Business Management-Internation business from **** college name.

Verified employers location, place, everythings looks met. No adverse information and here he mentioned some other details about paystubs and t4s and everyting is good, no red flag

Notes 3: PreValue verified ( ottawa office )
Notes 2 : my email inquiry

Notes 1 : ( latest ) : by the officer whose ID starts with H*** as I mentioned in my post ..
he just opened my file but has not done anything because the text section shows blank :
this was on 23rd last month and on the same month I got ghost update but was nothing on file

I request file ;last month and it was generated 8th of this month.. 9th my additional docs updated from being reviewed to no need.

So, my question is : looking at the notes 4, 5, and 6 : I was little worried when the program assistant said unable to recognize level of education, but later in other notes, case analyst said recommend pass and mentioned by level of education.. am I interpreting correct ? he verified my level of candian education and forwarded it to the officer?

I 'm not able to guess anything from this .. what can I do at this point ? can any one suggest ?
Does anyone have any suggestions or inputs for me ??.. Notes 4 and Notes 6 are kinda making me worry ..
seniors, please suggest if there is something I should asap.

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
My timeline:

Current Status:
Application statusApplication/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My timeline

Aor May 6th

Rcmp request and med approved: 18th july

Rcmp provided: 21st July

No additional documents required 12th September

Any idea next update?, hope it helps anyone with RCMP.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Does anyone have any suggestions or inputs for me ??.. Notes 4 and Notes 6 are kinda making me worry ..
seniors, please suggest if there is something I should asap.
Hi! :)

I wouldn't worry about it, simply because they assess your education credentials as part of Eligibility.
On top of your file the eligibility says "Recommended Pass", so I think you are fine.

I am really curious about the due date they mentioned on top. Hopefully, you will get it that day!
Fingers crossed for you and relax, you are almost-almost there :)

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
My timeline:

Current Status:
Application statusApplication/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My timeline

Aor May 6th

Rcmp request and med approved: 18th july

Rcmp provided: 21st July

No additional documents required 12th September

Any idea next update?, hope it helps anyone with RCMP.
Next will be golden email, u will get ppr soon, u are @ ip2 as far i learnt from forums here :)

Reactions: aaruni