+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Sep 28, 2015
Hey Makeit,

I came across your comment here, and my timelines are the same as yours. I rerceived AOR on May 25th and them medical passed Aug 03rd.

And since then, there has been no further update. Did you receive any updates since then?

Thank you!

Hey,

We are on same boat. My timeline is:
AOR : 25th May
Medical Update: 3rd-Aug
BG: we are processing your application.
No update after that :( Just waiting

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Canadians go as per the documents. If everything is correct in the document and as per their requirement then you are good to go. Don't expect any mercy from them, but who knows miracles always happens.So stay positive..cheers
Yeah, it is just GCMS notes request form. It has name, date of birth and signature.. I missed signature.. I sent again when they asked me to sign it and send

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
BOWP is a different story, I applied on June 27 for BOWP. They are now working on applications submitted on 07 June 2017. And, on average it takes a max of 78 days to finalize BOPW. In other words, if you apply for BOWP today, they wont open your file today cos they have to work on previous applications, it takes 78 days from the day they actually open your file not 78 days from the day you submit your BOWP. My question is then: will they approve my application with NA2 status? I expect them to open my BOWP application in 3rd week of September, after 21st sept for sureee. He cannot apply BOWP cos he is FSW Outland, only inland applicants can apply for BOWP (its a condition set by the gov't).
Oh, so if I applied on paper and processing time now is 120days. I applied on May 3rd, but according to website they are working on May 5th applications. Does it mean 120 days from now? Not from May 3rd?
I'm in implied status since May 2nd and my HR manager approached me yesterday asking if I have any updates....

LouiCan

Oct 11, 2015
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can give me some advice what I should do

I just got a refusal letter this morning :-( :-(

I applied inland. I got ITA in Apr 5th then submitted my application on May 11. Today i got a refusal letter saying that I am not qualified for Canadian Experience Class. The reason is that I do not have enough 1 year of experience in last 3 year. This statement is true as I only have about 9 months of experience, I worked here in Canada from Dec 2012 to Feb 2015 but the 3 year window is from May 2014 to May 2017, I would have to work untiul May 2015 to be eligible. My bad as I did not realize that when I look at my profile online few month ago. However, the problem is why IRCC did not send me the ITA to apply for the FSWP Which I am also qualified. They invited me to a program which I did not meet then now refuse my application.

Does any one experience this issue? What should I do or who and how I should contact to get this straight out?

Thanks,
Louie

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hello guys
I have been refused for TRV and study permit before. Do I submit schedule A in advance with e-APR ?

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where my application is at?

CEC inland,

My timeline is:

AOR: May 30th
BOWP application: June 1st

Haven't checked CIC update

Received an update email from CIC: Aug 8th - Medical passed
BOWP approved: Aug 13th

No update or changes since BOWP approved.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I ordered GCMS notes a while ago, but it's frustrating more and more with time!

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can give me some advice what I should do

I just got a refusal letter this morning :-( :-(

I applied inland. I got ITA in Apr 5th then submitted my application on May 11. Today i got a refusal letter saying that I am not qualified for Canadian Experience Class. The reason is that I do not have enough 1 year of experience in last 3 year. This statement is true as I only have about 9 months of experience, I worked here in Canada from Dec 2012 to Feb 2015 but the 3 year window is from May 2014 to May 2017, I would have to work untiul May 2015 to be eligible. My bad as I did not realize that when I look at my profile online few month ago. However, the problem is why IRCC did not send me the ITA to apply for the FSWP Which I am also qualified. They invited me to a program which I did not meet then now refuse my application.

Does any one experience this issue? What should I do or who and how I should contact to get this straight out?

Thanks,
Louie
Hi,
Sorry for your refusal.

They sent you ITA only for CEC simply because you stated in your EE information that you have a 1 year experience, and the system automatically defined you in that class.

What you can do now is, you can always send them an e-mail and ask them if they could consider you under another class (I doubt they will), but I suggest you to just get back into the EE pool, fill out CORRECT information, triple check it, wait for ITA and reapply under Federal program. Just make sure you read the requirements and check if you are qualified.

It's not the end of the world, so chin up and good luck! :)

Reactions: mok_kab

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where my application is at?

CEC inland,

My timeline is:

AOR: May 30th
BOWP application: June 1st

Haven't checked CIC update

Received an update email from CIC: Aug 8th - Medical passed
BOWP approved: Aug 13th

No update or changes since BOWP approved.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I ordered GCMS notes a while ago, but it's frustrating more and more with time!

Hi,
Looks like you are in IP2. Just wait 2-3 weeks max and you'll get your PPR ;)