CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Thank you IrenaIrena,
This wait seems forever to me.
Trust me, I know!

But think of those,who applied under other programs and have to wait for YEARS!! 6 months is nothing, besides we've already crossed the "middle stage" of the waiting period (I am May 23), so waiting for a few more weeks should not be that much of a problem.

I find that checking your account daily just causes more anxiety and stress, so just focus on sth else, stop checking your account, and then you'll get the PPR email quicker than you think ;)

Reactions: jd7 and inderpal

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
hi guys,
i am may 25 AOR
medical passed 25th aug
no update after that , even my BG status is your application is in progress .we will send you message when we start your background check.
Any other applicant with same status as mine with may Aor.
its almost 25 days no change in Background status ,
Anyy advice ??
i had two different NOC experinec ,each one year , does this causing delay in processing?
pls advice

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
hi guys,
i am may 25 AOR
medical passed 25th aug
no update after that , even my BG status is your application is in progress .we will send you message when we start your background check.
Any other applicant with same status as mine with may Aor.
its almost 25 days no change in Background status ,
Anyy advice ??
i had two different NOC experinec ,each one year , does this causing delay in processing?
pls advice
Hi :)
Rest assured, two different NOC experiences do not effect anything at all.
Please remember that the processing time is 6 months, and you are only 3 months since the day you submitted your application, so there is no delay.
The fact that some people got their applications quicker, doesnt mean anything, because every case is unique.
Background check takes a lot of time since they check tons of things - your job, education, pcc etc., so just stop stressing out, it wont help you or change anything.
I think by the end of September (only 3 weeks left;) ) - mid October you will either get a PPR, or will be already at the final IP2 stage, and from that it will only take a couple of days to get the stamped passport.

Even though its hard, but just re-lax, by Nov 25th you will definitely get CICs' final decision;) :)

IamNew

Aug 15, 2017
Fswo
Aor- 28th May
In Ip2 since July 24th
I was asked for Travel history form on 25th and no updates after that..
ADR still shows In Review

Looks like it's gonna be a long wait..

Reactions: mok_kab

winteriscoming2017

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am sharing my timeline:

FSW O
ITA: 28th June
AOR: 20th July
MED Pass: 29th July
BG :14th Aug "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
It looks IP2 (I missed NA & IP1 dates)

After reading this forum thread looks like the process is fast.

Anyone in same boat?

IamNew

Aug 15, 2017
If they do not ask for any additional documents, then yes winter will come lot sooner for you in comparison to most of us here..

Good luck mate!

Hello Friends,

I am sharing my timeline:

FSW O
ITA: 28th June
AOR: 20th July
MED Pass: 29th July
BG :14th Aug "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
It looks IP2 (I missed NA & IP1 dates)

After reading this forum thread looks like the process is fast.

Anyone in same boat?

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
I
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can give me some advice what I should do

I just got a refusal letter this morning :-( :-(

I applied inland. I got ITA in Apr 5th then submitted my application on May 11. Today i got a refusal letter saying that I am not qualified for Canadian Experience Class. The reason is that I do not have enough 1 year of experience in last 3 year. This statement is true as I only have about 9 months of experience, I worked here in Canada from Dec 2012 to Feb 2015 but the 3 year window is from May 2014 to May 2017, I would have to work untiul May 2015 to be eligible. My bad as I did not realize that when I look at my profile online few month ago. However, the problem is why IRCC did not send me the ITA to apply for the FSWP Which I am also qualified. They invited me to a program which I did not meet then now refuse my application.

Does any one experience this issue? What should I do or who and how I should contact to get this straight out?

Thanks,
Louie
a

I am really sorry :/

May i ask about your timeline? Where yoy refused in NA2 or IP2? Did you pass medical?

Good luck dear

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
All right guys CEC is back!!!

I have received the Passport request on september 8th, friday.

I am literally running out words to express my feelings. So many emotions,mostly good though. :)

My timeline is in my signature and also on tracker, feel free check it. Shoot any questions you have!!!

Finally i'll be going back home which left for a few months.

My CIC account still says BGC Ip 2 from friday morning EST.

Received PPR email noon (EST) on the same day.

Last edited:

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017

I am literally running out words to express my feelings. So many emotions,mostly good though. :)

My timeline is in my signature and also on tracker, feel free check it. Shoot any questions you have!!!

congrats

Reactions: RudraO

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017

Hey congrats mate,

Remember we had very similar timelines with medical passed on same day i think.

It's just that I was asked for rcmp on 22 august & submitted next week, So I have to wait otherwise I might have been on same boat with you.

Many congrats again :)

LouiCan

Oct 11, 2015
Hi,
Sorry for your refusal.

They sent you ITA only for CEC simply because you stated in your EE information that you have a 1 year experience, and the system automatically defined you in that class.

What you can do now is, you can always send them an e-mail and ask them if they could consider you under another class (I doubt they will), but I suggest you to just get back into the EE pool, fill out CORRECT information, triple check it, wait for ITA and reapply under Federal program. Just make sure you read the requirements and check if you are qualified.

It's not the end of the world, so chin up and good luck! :)

Please correct me if I am wrong. Yesterday I have created a new EE profile, I experienced that there is no option for me to choose which program that I want to apply for. I remember when I create my EE profile a year ago there were options to select?

About the CEC selection, I reviewed my EE profile, it is saying clearly on my profile that I did not meet CEC but FSWP. If the system was working properly then should it send me an ITA for FSWP not CEC? Now I have to reapply under FSWP, I would need to retake the IELTS and new police certs which would require a lot of effort and time :-(

BTW, I am a bit surprised that my score is the same. I thought that in the past the score under CEC should be higher then in FSWP?

denyl182002

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
05-10-2017
Yipee!
Ready for visa? That's the email I received at 3pm on the 7th sept,2017
That's the golden email I suppose!
May 1 AOR CEC inland-( I think you all should recall me panicking and getting worried at some point in July and @vpkasbek consoled and advised me! Thanks man! I really appreciate
I was 15 days short for the one year required work experience so I doubted my eligibility, but still went ahead and applied- Got AOR May 1st. Two dependants (Spouse not in Canada, and son in Canada)
However, I had PNP in process as well since (NOV 2016)- still in process as I type
No update on CEC until Aug 1, 2017 when I called CIC- medical reviewed, then I called again CIC, few hours later it changed to 'passed'
Then in the last week of Aug, I got a additional docs to be needed(spouse: data page update) and right of PR fee(didn't pay upfront)
A day after additional docs says received, then reviewed and the following day says "updated"
I placed a call to CIC, spoke to agent asking if the additional docs has been received(even when I actually know its currently been reviewed.....lol)
Few hours later I got " Ready for Visa?
I will say calling CIC does work
Each time I call CIC, I get updates on my application status few hours later(I was just lucky...maybe!)
Note that my background check says ....'we are processing your application! It never changed at any point to non-applicable or anything during my entire application process!
If you are not sure where your application is at, I will say Call CIC!!! don't be intimated by the agent who is not willing to share the abundant info they can read on your file, ask specific questions, be very emotional, don't be formal- after all they cant see your beautiful faces...lol. It worked for me
Good luck to you all and thanks so very much everyone.
Hi Joshjo,

Did you also pay right of PR when you submitted your PNP?

I have also a PNP application since Jan 2017 and I am planning to submit EE profile. I had paid Right of Pr upfront. Just wondering if they will require me again to pay the same if I received ITA.

Thank you in advance.