Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
According to my GCMS notes (received today) my eligibility has not started and my file was transferred to NDVO on 18th August. However, according to agent's recommendation I have MET all the criteria in EE section and there isn't any red flags as per the notes.
Any idea how long the wait would be from here!

Nov 28, 2015
Can some one tell me, where am I now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Can some one tell me, where am I now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Looks like IP2. Have you received an additional documents request? Check the messages on your profile if you missed it, coz your status seems like they need some more things from you - probably RPRF, if you haven't paid yet.

Nov 28, 2015
Looks like IP2. Have you received an additional documents request? Check the messages on your profile if you missed it, coz your status seems like they need some more things from you - probably RPRF, if you haven't paid yet.
I already have been paid my RPRF when I submitted my application. and there is no message update in my profile since August 2.
What is the status normally when we receive a message for PPR?

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I already have been paid my RPRF when I submitted my application. and there is no message update in my profile since August 2.
we have the same doc status, i have had it for 3 weeks now :( and still haven't received anything from them)

Reactions: tlh_khan

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
we have the same doc status, i have had it for 3 weeks now :( and still haven't received anything from them)
Have you guys tried emailing CPC Ottawa and inquire about your application status? If not you should do so. At least you can get an idea about what might be going on.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Have you guys tried emailing CPC Ottawa and inquire about your application status? If not you should do so. At least you can get an idea about what might be going on.

i called and nancy said there is nothing pending from me as far as her screen is concerned. saw gcms notes generated aug 18 (same date my doc status changed to we need more) r10 ok, medical passed, criminality passed)

aug 30 still at CIO sydney

NA2 since july 25

Aug 20, 2017
Meeeee...........
Medical - No updates yet (weiiiiiirrrrdd when everybody had their medicals passed)
Additional documents - Not needed
Back ground Check - NA (don't know NA1 or NA2)
Eligibility - Passed (As per GCMS notes but profile still says its under review)
How did you apply for GCMS notes

Stan283

Jun 13, 2017
PPR email tonight!

CEC Inland (Yeah CEC is back!!)
AOR: May 16
ME & IP1: July 28
NA2: August 2
IP2: September 2
PPR: September 6

To be honest.. my 4 months journey of waiting and tracking this forum has taught me:

1. As much as I hate to say this, but our entire life should not be dependent on this. The golden email will eventually come, so no need to panic in every second of your life. I understand a lot of you need to make plans ahead and cannot do so until the PPR email comes, but checking the portal/tracker many times a day will not expedite it either. Everyone has a unique profile and experiences, and the immigration officer needs to take his or her time to make the best decision - and really, it is however long they want/like to take. So take control of your own time, go enjoy other beautiful things in life, spend time with your families and local friends before you say goodbye and leave for Canada.

2. Someone else in this forum has mentioned this pattern before, and I agree: if you have a LOOONG NA2 (like a month), then expect your IP2 to be short before PPR; if you have a short NA2 (few days), then your IP2 will be longer wait. Either way, you will get your PPR and it will only be a matter of 1-2 months from NA2.

3. Honestly, calling the CIC agent is really not much a help. They cannot expedite the process for us and can only provide VERY VERY general information. Calling them will only increase their work load and our anxiety..so sit back and enjoy a cup of tea, check your online portal occasionally, maybe order the GMCS note (if you want), and give yourself and the CIC agents a break :) TRUST ME, YOUR PPR EMAIL WILL COME, or not.

4. 6 months regular timeline is really a BLESSING for us. Look at my Indian and Chinese friends who are waiting for US green cards... they have like 7-8 years ahead of them upon approval due to the back logs. We are WAY better off here, so maybe try to be grateful?

Keep up the hope guys! Appreciate all for providing so so so so much helpful information.

Last edited:

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
PPR email tonight!

CEC Inland (Yeah CEC is back!!)
AOR: May 16
ME & IP1: July 28
NA2: August 2
IP2: September 2
PPR: September 6

To be honest.. my 4 months journey of waiting and tracking this forum has taught me:

1. As much as I hate to say this, but our entire life should not be dependent on this. The golden email will eventually come, so no need to panic in every second of your life. I understand a lot of you need to make plans ahead and cannot do so until the PPR email comes, but checking the portal/tracker many times a day will not expedite it either. Everyone has a unique profile and experiences, and the immigration officer needs to take his or her time to make the best decision - and really, it is however long they want/like to take. So take control of your own time, go enjoy other beautiful things in life, spend time with your families and local friends before you say goodbye and leave for Canada.

2. Someone else in this forum has mentioned this pattern before, and I agree: if you have a LOOONG NA2 (like a month), then expect your IP2 to be short before PPR; if you have a short NA2 (few days), then your IP2 will be longer wait. Either way, you will get your PPR and it will only be a matter of 1-2 months from NA2.

3. Honestly, calling the CIC agent is really not much a help. They cannot expedite the process for us and can only provide VERY VERY general information. Calling them will only increase their work load and our anxiety..so sit back and enjoy a cup of tea, check your online portal occasionally, maybe order the GMCS note (if you want), and give yourself and the CIC agents a break :) TRUST ME, YOUR PPR EMAIL WILL COME, or not.

4. 6 months regular timeline is really a BLESSING for us. Look at my Indian and Chinese friends who are waiting for US green cards... they have like 7-8 years ahead of them upon approval due to the back logs. We are WAY better off here, so maybe try to be grateful?

Keep up the hope guys! Appreciate all for providing so so so so much helpful information.
Congrats!!! And thank you for great summery)) I agree with you 100% but still I check my account every day :)))
Question: where did u get your golden mail? Though account or directly to your email?

Thanks)