Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi friends
Aor may 05
RAD:Aug 5 we do not need additional documents
BC:we are processing your background check
Category:FSW
Still didn't get ppr. I think most of the FSW got ppr is there anyone waiting?
I mailed and called them my visa office is Nova Scotia Sydney is there any mail Id or phone number to contact that office if so kindly share the same
Hi @Vani2017 @langton
I have same AOR as you guys, my ADR has changed since 4th August, but i am at NA2 since 23rd June, no change in BCG. I hope my file is being transferred to London since its my LVO. Hope for the best for all of us.
I am FSWO

Reactions: Vani2017

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
And many people on this forum said that the day ADR changes to NOT NEEDED the same day or around they transfer file to LVO...one of my friend has asked this from CIC too.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
@langton
Can you please provide me the number you called to CIC? The number which i have doesnt connect.

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Hi friends
Aor may 05
RAD:Aug 5 we do not need additional documents
BC:we are processing your background check
Category:FSW
Still didn't get ppr. I think most of the FSW got ppr is there anyone waiting?
I mailed and called them my visa office is Nova Scotia Sydney is there any mail Id or phone number to contact that office if so kindly share the same

Hi Vani2017,

ITA - 10th May
AOR of 30th May RPRF paid upfront
Meds done upfront
Med passed - 6th July 2017
BGC - In progress - 6th July, 2017
BGC - Not Applicable since 13th Aug
ADR1 - Under review since 6th July
ADR2 - Have been uploaded on 22nd Aug
ADR3 - Not needed at this time on 23rd Aug

As per the CIC agent on phone, only final eligibility and security is left and the file is at NDVO .... since last one week....

No updates since then.....

Reactions: Vani2017

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Vani2017,

ITA - 10th May
Meds done upfront

As per the CIC agent on phone, only final eligibility and security is left and the file is at NDVO .... since last one week....

Then you can get the ppr soon let's hope for the best

Reactions: TyrionStark

EnFinity

Jul 6, 2017
Hi @Vani2017 @langton
I have same AOR as you guys, my ADR has changed since 4th August, but i am at NA2 since 23rd June, no change in BCG. I hope my file is being transferred to London since its my LVO. Hope for the best for all of us.
I am FSWO
HI Ammar,
I assume you are FSW Outland. I have quite the similar timeline, AoR May 4th, BCG NA since the last week of June (I believe it was the 29th), and ADR changed to Additional documents not needed on August 4th. Both meds and fees submitted upfront. I contacted them for my visa office on August 8th, and got a reply on the 23rd directly from Vienna visa office that my file has been moved there and waiting to be processed. Yet, BCG is still not applicable for 2 months already. I am starting to think I'll never get to IP2.
Btw, do you have a long work/travel history?

Reactions: Ammar30

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
HI Ammar,
I assume you are FSW Outland. I have quite the similar timeline, AoR May 4th, BCG NA since the last week of June (I believe it was the 29th), and ADR changed to Additional documents not needed on August 4th. Both meds and fees submitted upfront. I contacted them for my visa office on August 8th, and got a reply on the 23rd directly from Vienna visa office that my file has been moved there and waiting to be processed. Yet, BCG is still not applicable for 2 months already. I am starting to think I'll never get to IP2.
Btw, do you have a long work/travel history?
Yes i have, unfortunately i have worked in Libya pre and post revolution...plus i have travelled to some places as well for tourism. I think that is why my file is taking longer than usual. I just hope everything gets well in the end.

EnFinity

Jul 6, 2017
Yes i have, unfortunately i have worked in Libya pre and post revolution...plus i have travelled to some places as well for tourism. I think that is why my file is taking longer than usual. I just hope everything gets well in the end.
Same here, large travel history, although mostly through Europe, and over 10 years of work experience...
was thinking about ordering notes, but I am still hoping that something will start happening soon, at least ip2, so I decided to wait another 2 weeks. If nothing changes till then, I will need to order for sure

Reactions: Ammar30

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Same here, large travel history, although mostly through Europe, and over 10 years of work experience...
was thinking about ordering notes, but I am still hoping that something will start happening soon, at least ip2, so I decided to wait another 2 weeks. If nothing changes till then, I will need to order for sure
Just for the information sake, i know some people who dont have any travel histroy but still stuck with us... i guess it depends more on the officer than the case itself. Lets just hope everything gets cleared soon...

Reactions: AFUA2017

HiCan

Mar 29, 2017
Today I called CIC, the lady mentioned that my application is in CPC-Ottawa. Few weeks ago it was in CIO-Sydney. Does anyone know what it means and what could be status !

I am CEC-Inland and Medicals Passed only.

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Yes this might be true in my case also ,large travel and work history about 12 years.

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hi Vani2017,

ITA - 10th May
Meds done upfront

I am 10May AoR too. My BC went "into progress" 10 days ago and its been crickets since then. Hoping that CIC picks up the pending FSW-O applications soon.:(