Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
I am May 17 AOR. CEC Inland.
Medical passed : 28 July.
Back Ground Check :: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No activity after this BG check for last 3 weeks , Anyone else May 17 AOR stuck in this status ??
I have the same timeline except they asked for my husband's RCMP on July 28

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Back Ground Check :: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No activity after this BG check for last 3 weeks , Anyone else May 17 AOR stuck in this status ??
I have the same status, AOR 14th May CEC Inland. the first activity happened was July 26th, when Medicals were passed and BG status cahenged to ,"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Aug 16th: ADR changed to "Not needed" from "being reviewed"

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RCMP Requested : 28 July
RCMP Submitted and status was changed in ADRW after 3-4 days

Yes, I have same time line as you too. Hopefully, we see some positive changes soon

Reactions: IrenaIrena

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
No, I haven't. On August 18 our BOWPs were approved so I think maybe eligibility check is done? I'm not sure
I dont think so BOWP approved means eligibility is done.. I have got my BOWP approved on 19th July...Last week when I called them, they said eligibility is still in process. I believe R10 check is something they do and then issue BOWP if applicable.

Reactions: Canicule

prasadsanjeev

Jan 16, 2017
If they dis asked for your passport it means they approved it and need it for stamping.
They have asked to re upload passport copy
"Passport/Travel Document: Please provide an updated copy of your passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of this letter before 60 days."

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
RCMP Requested : 28 July
RCMP Submitted and status was changed in ADRW after 3-4 days

Same here. But AOR May 19 and they requested Schedule A just for specific dates.

No activity for the last 3 weeks.

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi friends
Aor may 05
RAD:Aug 5 we do not need additional documents
BC:we are processing your background check
Category:FSW
Still didn't get ppr. I think most of the FSW got ppr is there anyone waiting?
I mailed and called them my visa office is Nova Scotia Sydney is there any mail Id or phone number to contact that office if so kindly share the same

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hi friends
Aor may 05
RAD:Aug 5 we do not need additional documents
BC:we are processing your background check
Category:FSW
Still didn't get ppr. I think most of the FSW got ppr is there anyone waiting?
I have same AOR i.e 5th May. My application was transferred from Sydney, NS to LVO New Delhi. On 21st Aug, BG changed to we are processing ... which I believe might be IP2.

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I have same AOR i.e 5th May. My application was transferred from Sydney, NS to LVO New Delhi. On 21st Aug, BG changed to we are processing ... which I believe might be IP2.
Hi how did you know that (i.e) your file has been transferred to local visa office.did you call them?

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hi how did you know that (i.e) your file has been transferred to local visa office.did you call them?
Yes. I called the standard CIC call center number and the agent told me that the file has been transferred to New Delhi office so she can't tell more information about it.

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi how did you know that (i.e) your file has been transferred to local visa office.did you called them?
Yes. I called the standard CIC call center number and the agent told me that the file has been transferred to New Delhi office so she can't tell more information about it.
Oh Ok thank you so much will try to call them today