08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Looks like there is no pattern )))
I'm CEC inland
May 1st AOR
June 6 - med passed
June 7 - ADR (PCC)
Aug 11 (I don't know exactly when it changed, I didn't check my profile) Review of additional documents Theadditional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I also applied for BOWP on May 2nd. No updates either. But I read here some ppl already got work permits...
Probably gonna call them end of this week...
i will strongly advise to give them a call, the only difference in ur case is that you applied paper based. Other than that you should be receiving your confirmation by now.

Reactions: Canicule

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
For all we know , your application is already approved but you didn't receive an email yet. I have seen a few cases like that for May applicants in the past couple of weeks. So i would suggest giving them a call, nothing to loose.
Hehe if it was that easy! :D
We did give a call today, and the cic representative told us: "Why do you ask about your status if you have a real-time profile with updates that changes instantly whenever the officer does something with it? And by the way it is no 6 months yet, so why should I pull up your application to check it?"

I know sometimes people on the phone are grumpy and rude and sometimes they are super nice! But usually, there is not much they can tell except repeat whatever is in the table o_O I am not sure about your experience)) But it seems that the call office is KINDA ANNOYED by us:))))))

There is no pattern and no average wait time for May CEC... :cool:
I am not sure if it is approved or not yet, since even a call agent is not able to see what is going on with application)

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hehe if it was that easy! :D
We did give a call today, and the cic representative told us: "Why do you ask about your status if you have a real-time profile with updates that changes instantly whenever the officer does something with it? And by the way it is no 6 months yet, so why should I pull up your application to check it?"

I know sometimes people on the phone are grumpy and rude and sometimes they are super nice! But usually, there is not much they can tell except repeat whatever is in the table o_O I am not sure about your experience)) But it seems that the call office is KINDA ANNOYED by us:))))))

There is no pattern and no average wait time for May CEC... :cool:
I am not sure if it is approved or not yet, since even a call agent is not able to see what is going on with application)
I agree, I called CIC and they were preety rude last time. Or depends on the officer too.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
CEC
AOR May 17th
Medicals passed July 28
BGC in process July 28
Additional document request July 28
Additional documents being reviewed August 10
BOWP approved August 18

No more updates since then :(
What is your timeline?
@agvalen1810, I would say a little more patience will definitely pay off. Just out of curiosity as every one of us is sailing in the same boat...may we know what additional documents you were being asked?

Sanji Parmar

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
18 may 2017 confirmation..medical cleared on 31st July 2017..background check in process..but around 8-9 August..background check not applicable..nothing yet afterwards ☹

Reactions: Altim

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys, finally got PPR!

CEC Outland