+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
I was thinking the same that I will get a decision by October. Kindly let me know once you get a response from CIC.
I had a call from my agent this morning and they got the response from CIC which was they said I don't need to get medical again.
so I'm just going to keep waiting again.

Reactions: hope_faith
Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I wonder if I am in IP1 or IP2 stage now.
This is my timeline

-CEC inland, AOR-May 30th
-Received an update (donotreply) email from cic on Aug 8th - only change I found was medical passed
-Staying in BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

The only change I noticed was medical passed when I received an update email from cic on Aug 8th since I had not regularly checked my application process.

My PR application now is,

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does it mean I'm in IP2 now? If so, when should I expect to get a PPR? Finally, when does CIC send an update (donotreply) email (for all medical, IP1 and IP2, or only when the application enters IP2)? I got only one update email since my AOR which confuses me a lot.

Thank you so much guys, awaiting helpful responses!

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Hey guys,

This is my timeline

-Received an update (donotreply) email from cic on Aug 8th - only change I found was medical passed
-Staying in BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

The only change I noticed was medical passed when I received an update email from cic on Aug 8th since I had not regularly checked my application process.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does it mean I'm in IP2 now? If so, when should I expect to get a PPR? Finally, when does CIC send an update (donotreply) email (for all medical, IP1 and IP2, or only when the application enters IP2)? I got only one update email since my AOR which confuses me a lot.

Seems like you are IP2, dude. From what I have seen PPR after IP2 can be within 2 days up to 2 weeks depending upon the VO and processing times. Good luck!

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I had a call from my agent this morning and they got the response from CIC which was they said I don't need to get medical again.
so I'm just going to keep waiting again.
I submitted new medical yesterday and my additional documents reviewed changed to We do not need additional documents. BC still NA though. Any changes in yours?

Reactions: Inuktun

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
AOR OR SUBMITTED FILE ON 9th may
Medical pass on 21st July
How long will it take to get PAssport request
Any help please
it shows like this in my profile.

Application status
Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Brother, so many people are waiting... just patience, you are under normal timeline.

Evelyn Leao

Aug 22, 2017
Please add me on the WhatsApp group. I got my AOR on May 10th and just passed the Medical Exam two weeks ago.

Thank you,

Evelyn

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Status update:

FSW-O (India), VO is New Delhi.
AOR: 5th May
Medicals passed: June End
IP1 missed
Review of additional documents changed to "we do not need additional documents": 4th Aug
BG changed from NA to "we are processing ...": 21st Aug
I believe I am in IP2 stage now.

Got AOR in India, but moved to Canada in July on work permit. Updated contact details with current Canadian address and asked Delhi VO if I need to come to India for COPR and visa (if approved) and they replied (in 2 days) that I don't need to come to India as I am already in Canada :)

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi @Riyas Siraj,

Thanks for your response. If I come back after few months before my PR visa expires and do the landing formalities, I will not have a job then. Will it cause any issue? Or is it better to complete landing formalities while having a current job? Because I may quit the job and do some travel for few months and spend time with my family in India. Please advise. Really appreciated your response.

Cheers!
Having a job or not shouldn't cause any issues because most of the people coming here doesn't have a job. But that would mean that they might ask you for Proof of Funds, which they generally don't care about that much if you are already here and working.

Reactions: kimi_pat

krysonice

May 21, 2017
@Riyas Siraj

This is going to be a silly question.
If my current residence is Dubai. where will I have to send my passport when I receive my PPr?
Is Dubai my Local Visa Office?
Also, I want to know where my application is. Does anyone know what email i can send my inquiry to and telephone # for outside Canada??

thank you. Much appreciated

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
@Riyas Siraj

This is going to be a silly question.
If my current residence is Dubai. where will I have to send my passport when I receive my PPr?
Is Dubai my Local Visa Office?
Also, I want to know where my application is. Does anyone know what email i can send my inquiry to and telephone # for outside Canada??

thank you. Much appreciated
Call this number and ask your questions, be specific or else they won't tell you anything.

1-613-944-4000

select 11170

and you can submit your passport through VFS Dubai ( ask CIC when you put in the call ).

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
Hey guys,

This is my timeline

Same here......Hope it ends well for us both. Please keep me updated too.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

sdnr1980

Aug 10, 2017
AOR : 15-May-2017
Medical pass: 28-Jul-2017
CEC inland.
BGC: your application is in progress. we will let you know once the process start..from 28-Jul... Almost one month. No changes till then