Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Expiring PCC will not be an issue for your file. They will simply ask you to get a new PCC and submit it. As we discussed before, It is better to apply for a new PCC and get it done. They will 100% ask for a new certificate, so why not to get a new one and keep it ready to provide them when they ask. :)
Expired PCC is an issue only if you are still residing in the same country or even if you are out of that country its an issue? I am the primary applicant but my husband for one of the country he resided the PCC provisioned indicates as only valid for 3 months. Would that be an issue? Should I apply one more and keep it handy? Appreciate any help! Thank you!

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Expired PCC is an issue only if you are still residing in the same country or even if you are out of that country its an issue? I am the primary applicant but my husband for one of the country he resided the PCC provisioned indicates as only valid for 3 months. Would that be an issue? Should I apply one more and keep it handy? Appreciate any help! Thank you!
Hi @Rad_111

Expired documents are not valid when they are evaluating your case. If your husband's PCC is expired when they are checking, you'll receive an document request. I would suggest you to get a new PCC for your husband. May AoR CEC are being reviewed currently and you seem to be in the same in the lot, they can ask it for the doc anytime. Keep it available to submit as soon as they require it.

cheers.

Reactions: Rad_111

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Guys! got my golden email today... :D going to submit the passport but before that a quick question i have only 2 empty sides left in my passport. is that enough or is it advisable to apply for a new passport by tatkal?
Congrats !!

Suppose if they stamp the COPR in the remaining two pages, your passport will be left with no blank pages. If there arises a need to get transit visa during your travel or any other scenario pops up, you need to consider these cases. Also some countries mandate to have atleast 1 or 2 blank pages, even if you have visa for that country.

So either,

you can check if there is a minimum blank pages from requirement from CIC before sending it to them and then send the passport for stamping. Once you get it back after stamping, apply for a new passport and carry with you.
OR
apply for new one and send the new one along with the old one for stamping (calculate if you can get the new one, before the deadline to send the passport for stamping)

Seniors can add more on this..

Last edited:

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Got PPR!!!!!!!!!

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 13-May-2017
Medicals Passed: 28-June-2017
IP1 and NA1: 28-June-2017
RPRF request and paid: 11-July-2017
IP2: 25-July-2017
PPR: 10-Aug-2017 (5:36AM IST)

Thank you very much to each and everyone in this forum for sharing valueable information. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of the people i know in this forum @gurik @KiranK @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining You guys are doing wonderful job. To all others who are waiting for PPR i wish you guys get the golden email soon. @andy108 please update my info in your tracker.
Congratulations!!! Wish you all the best @manpindersingh !

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Congrats to all who have received their PPRs this week. Please pray for the remaining of us.
"Hope" is what keeps us alive...

Ph143

Mar 20, 2017
Got PPR!!!!!!!!!

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 13-May-2017
Medicals Passed: 28-June-2017
IP1 and NA1: 28-June-2017
RPRF request and paid: 11-July-2017
IP2: 25-July-2017
PPR: 10-Aug-2017 (5:36AM IST)

Thank you very much to each and everyone in this forum for sharing valueable information. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of the people i know in this forum @gurik @KiranK @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining You guys are doing wonderful job. To all others who are waiting for PPR i wish you guys get the golden email soon. @andy108 please update my info in your tracker.
Congrats Manpindersingh.

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Guys! got my golden email today... :D going to submit the passport but before that a quick question i have only 2 empty sides left in my passport. is that enough or is it advisable to apply for a new passport by tatkal?
Usually one page suffice for visa stamping but isn't anything mentioned on the email?

One more thing you need to keep in mind is the stamps at the airport. My passport was stamped everytime i left my home country and "arrived" stamp when i landed on the foreign land.

Ph143

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

How do we receive PPR email notification ? , Is it via your CIC Account or the email account which you have mentioned in the application ?
I heard that now days people are receiving it via CIC Application account , if yes then would we receive update to our Inbox saying "Account is updated ".

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi Everyone,

How do we receive PPR email notification ? , Is it via your CIC Account or the email account which you have mentioned in the application ?
I heard that now days people are receiving it via CIC Application account , if yes then would we receive update to our Inbox saying "Account is updated ".
Hi. The notification comes in inbox of email id from which you have created your account. The subject of the email is Ready for Visa and it is not just a standard email. It contains the instructions. Usually people get it in inbox but some people may get it as spam. Keep checking both. However, there have been couple of folks who got email as account updated and when they opened there was PPR. On the part of your email to CIC, the format is correct and no other info is required. You will get reply from them in 2-3 business days. Hope this helps. I wish you get golden email soon.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Everyone,

You get it by e-mail.

Please keep an eye on spam folder.

May 31, 2017
hello everyone,
my timeline is
AOR- 23 june
RPRF requested- 27 july
RPRF paid- 28 july
Medical passed- 7 august

what can be the next thing? how much time should i wait for ppr? can anyone help me out?
thanx in advance