+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
I will advise that you order the notes. It takes a month but it will give you a better understanding of your file. What's your timeline?
Ok I am ordering it now.
My timelines are
AoR :16th May (CEC inland)
Medical: "We are reviewing your the result of your medical exam
BG Check: we are processing you BG Check

What about your Medical result? Passed ?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Haaa:p:p. I'm not really bothered about the speed anymore so long all is well. I don't intend to travel to Canada till December, so CIC can take their precious time. Just needed to be sure it's all good. Once I get the notes, it will be better. I have met some amazing Indians here too. It's really a pleasure :D:D:D
Well I am glad for you, its good to be in this calm state. Respect the patience!
Take care my friend and keep posted:)

Reactions: infinix

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Ok I am ordering it now.
My timelines are
AoR :16th May (CEC inland)
Medical: "We are reviewing your the result of your medical exam
BG Check: we are processing you BG Check

What about your Medical result? Passed ?
Can I suggest that you don't order your notes yet because nothing has happened to your file based on your timeline. If you ordered the notes now, I don't think there will be much on it since your medical is not yet passed.

Aor : 9th may
Medical passed : 26th June
NA :27th june.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Okay then you have nothing to worry my dear. just wait for few days and the golden e-mail will be in your inbox.:).
Still if you wish you can call them, it will be no issue at all.
Hopefully... Fingers crossed..!! thank you so much for the information and your kind words..

Reactions: KiranK

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
CEC inland AOR May 04,
Medical passed : 26th May 2017
After that there is no updated on profile not even IP2. Background check status is : Your application in progress we will send you message when we start your background check. Extremely worried is anybody there with same situation ? is anybody know what is the reason for delaying ?

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
@express
@varungole - so I received a reply from ADVO but the reply wasn't helpful. They asked me to raise a case specific query with my VO as they don't have my application. They mention that they are only responsible for the visa printing. I have written to them again explaining that I was asked to contact them in the PPR email and that the query is relating to having more time for submitting the passport. Just to be safe, I have also raised a case specific query with IRCC and sent an email to CPC-Ottawa (which I think is my VO based on where the original PPR originated from), but their standard response time is 20 business days (which would be well beyond my 30 day deadline).

@others on the thread - has any one been in a similar situation? My final plan of action if I don't receive any reply from either ADVO or CPC-Ottawa is to still try submitting the passport after the 30 day deadline (either at VFS or via Aramex) and hope for the best!
Hello mate!
Now I am watching your updates more closely than ever. I havent yet received the golden email. But it seems its just round the corner.
Please do keep me posted about your status! I dont know anyone else with the same problem like ours!
Thanks for the update. Please keep me posted
Regards

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
CEC inland AOR May 04,
After that there is no updated on profile not even IP2. Background check status is : Your application in progress we will send you message when we start your background check. Extremely worried is anybody there with same situation ? is anybody know what is the reason for delaying ?
l
Sailing the same boat and I have seen few others also in same status. May 03 AOR, 24th May Medical passed and IP1 after that no change !!

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
CEC inland AOR May 04,
Me!
may 6 AOR
medicals passed july 18
in IP1 now

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I called them yesterday. The agent was very helpful and told me that they have already reviewed my eligibility and now will do medical, BGC and documents. Is it normal? Had no updates online yet and no UCI allotted.

CEC inland, AOR may 25th
Hey,

Good to hear that you passed eligibility.
Can you please share the wordings for your background check & did medical passed now?

Thanks

aotar

Feb 19, 2016
Sharing my current status:

AOR: March 31st
Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
I intend to work as community pharmacist, and while we are at it I have a BIG question

my question please, does it affect your score if u choose WES or PEBC ? i claimed 135 points as license to practice degree. would WES let you claim less or equal ?

I see I can go with NOC 3131 as industrial pharmacist, but is it possible VO could consider another NOC and lower my education points as not required license to practice ?

does this make any sense at all ?

many thnx
I dont think that there are dedicated points for licensure. Thats why in the same NOC 3131 there are 2 roles with 2 sets of duties. The community pharmacist role with its special duties that needs licensure & the industrial pharmacist role with its special duties that dont need licensure. Both roles have the same NOC otherwise CIC would have provided 2 different NOC codes for the 2 roles. That is my way of looking at it not sure of course

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
It's been more than a month since medical was passed and the BG is in NA stage! :(:(:confused:

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear All,
I noticed a change in my additional documents status this morning:
It went from "Being Reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents."
However my background is still Not Applicable since 23rd June.
I am FSWO. What this new change might mean?
Regards