jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Yes approved does mean 100% PPR, just that they have not yet sent the PPR email... also in the reply I'm sure they mentioned that it has been approved and they will soon send the ready for Visa email.
Hi Moosad,

May I ask how many days after IP2 did you send the email?

Thanks

Last edited:

Ph143

Mar 20, 2017
Not really. However like in my case, I had emailed to ask about the visa office processing my PR. They replied by informing me that my PR had been approved. So basically if you send them an email asking about some query and if your Visa is already approved, then they respond by saying... Helps remove the anxiety... ;)

Then the wait is only to formally get your PPR request.
Have you received your PPR email as replied by them and after how many days in IP2 did you send this email to CIC ?
When did your IP2 status changed

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
From other forum, someone has given below information.. Helpful for guys stuck in IP2 . Especially those who know that their VO is ottawa

"Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!

Moosad

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
Have you received your PPR email as replied by them and after how many days in IP2 did you send this email to CIC ?
When did your IP2 status changed

Just got PPR. However it came in my cic account. Got account is updated email. Went to IP2 on 25th. Sent email on 27th.

pavanreddy

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Guys,

*** very important information for applicants with spouse or common-law partner ***

I would like to share information this information with all you guys. I had been informed by Mr Mark Holthe a Canadian immigration lawyer at Stringam firm operates his business out of Lethbridge city in Alberta, that recently IRCC has changed the rules in regards to proof of funds for Permanent Resident Applicants settlement in Canada under express entry program. I have also called CIC and confirmed with agent about this.

Earlier acceptable proofs of funds by IRCC are following:
-bank accounts in principal applicant name or the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable investments in principal applicant name or the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable fixed deposits in principal applicant name or the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Current acceptable proof of funds by IRCC are following :
-bank accounts in principal applicant name only, but not in the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable investments in principal applicant name only, but not in the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable fixed deposits in principal applicant name only but not in the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

I would like to request past applicants with spouse or common-law partner whose PR is approved/received to share their valuable inputs.

thanks

Moosad

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
Hello Guys,

*** very important information for applicants with spouse or common-law partner ***

I would like to share information this information with all you guys. I had been informed by Mr Mark Holthe a Canadian immigration lawyer at Stringam firm operates his business out of Lethbridge city in Alberta, that recently IRCC has changed the rules in regards to proof of funds for Permanent Resident Applicants settlement in Canada under express entry program. I have also called CIC and confirmed with agent about this.

Earlier acceptable proofs of funds by IRCC are following:
-bank accounts in principal applicant name or the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable investments in principal applicant name or the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable fixed deposits in principal applicant name or the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Current acceptable proof of funds by IRCC are following :
-bank accounts in principal applicant name only, but not in the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable investments in principal applicant name only, but not in the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable fixed deposits in principal applicant name only but not in the name of applicant accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

I would like to request past applicants with spouse or common-law partner whose PR is approved/received to share their valuable inputs.

thanks

Just got my PPR, I had 70% of my fund in Fixed Deposit in my name and 30% in wife's name.

pavanreddy

Jul 19, 2017
Just got my PPR, I had 70% of my fund in Fixed Deposit in my name and 30% in wife's name.
Thanks @ Moosad . Can you please share your profile and are you the principal applicant in your application ? if you are two applicants than the minimum funds to be shown is $15,312. As you stated above 70% would be about $10,718.4 showed under your name and remaining 30% i.e $4593.6 under spouse account. I am correct ?

Moosad

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
Thanks @ Moosad . Can you please share your profile and are you the principal applicant in your application ? if you are two applicants than the minimum funds to be shown is $15,312. As you stated above 70% would be about $10,718.4 showed under your name and remaining 30% i.e $4593.6 under spouse account. I am correct ?
Yes I am the principle applicant. NOC code: 1113

7 yrs work ex, 4 countries visited by both of us.

And you are right about the funds part

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
I have been asked to pay my RPRF . Does that mean my PPR is approved ?
Your application is likely to be approved. You are on a very good track. CIC asks for RPRF when the processing is almost done and the result is likely to be positive. If they were to refuse your application they wouldn't have asked for the RPRF, which is refunded in case of a refusal. Best of luck!

Reactions: Dilpreethanda