Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to Jult 29th:

PPRs in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few, 1 CEC on 28th of July)

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*July has been a quiet months for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July e-APR filers enjoy a very quick processing of meds, averaging 10-12 days. These meds processing time has last time been seen in December 2016.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from AOR to IP1 (In process for the 1st time):

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Average by stream (current, historical data):

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

Average wait by Family size (for 5 family members the sample size is small, don't think it is accurate):

hope7777

Jul 5, 2017
hello folks,
AOR: may 18
meds passed : july 28
back ground : we are processing your back ground check. we wil send you a message when we need information (july 28)
CEC inland
Does any one know which stage of back ground check my file is in?
does it directly change from NA to IP2??

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hi all! Any change after this Friday? Mine is still the same!! :(

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
What is this new thing about sending email on IP2?

Is IP2 now equivalent to 'approved' ?

Pls explain.

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Whats happening with CEC.

Aor : 3 May, 2017

Medical Passed : 27 May, 2017

BG : No updates till now

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

And my friend applied under CEC ON May 4, 2017 and her application is already approved on 27 July, 2017.
I think its to do with 3rd May :confused:!!! Mine is also 3rd May AOR and 24th May Medical passed and in progress.. after that complete halt!!

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
hello folks,
AOR: may 18
meds passed : july 28
back ground : we are processing your back ground check. we wil send you a message when we need information (july 28)
CEC inland
Does any one know which stage of back ground check my file is in?
does it directly change from NA to IP2??
It appears IP2 from the wordings of "we are processing your background check" sequence of status anything can happen with CIC!!

Moosad

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
What is this new thing about sending email on IP2?

Is IP2 now equivalent to 'approved' ?

Pls explain.
Not really. However like in my case, I had emailed to ask about the visa office processing my PR. They replied by informing me that my PR had been approved. So basically if you send them an email asking about some query and if your Visa is already approved, then they respond by saying... Helps remove the anxiety... ;)

Then the wait is only to formally get your PPR request.

Ph143

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Moosad,

Can you share the email Id which you have used to know the visa office of the application ?

Also, what all details do we need to mention in the email to know the status. My application status has changed to IP2 on July 26th and after that I haven't received any PPR email. So I'm very curious to know the status. Does it take more than 4 weeks to receive PPR after IP2?

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Gud morning Kiran Maam
I just wanted to know that if my Police clearance certificate (which is valid only one year) has expired then CIC again required a PCC?

Moosad

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
Hi Moosad,

Can you share the email Id which you have used to know the visa office of the application ?

Also, what all details do we need to mention in the email to know the status. My application status has changed to IP2 on July 26th and after that I haven't received any PPR email. So I'm very curious to know the status. Does it take more than 4 weeks to receive PPR after IP2?
You can email them on
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Please use below format;

Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:
Category of Immigration

Reactions: mok_kab

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Gud morning Kiran Maam
I just wanted to know that if my Police clearance certificate (which is valid only one year) has expired then CIC again required a PCC?
Hi @JASBIR KAUR

If you have submitted the PCC and expired then CIC will ask for the new one. On the safer side get a new one before CIC asks. This way you can provide them the certificate and don't have to wait for the certificate to arrive. I hope this helps.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Not really. However like in my case, I had emailed to ask about the visa office processing my PR. They replied by informing me that my PR had been approved. So basically if you send them an email asking about some query and if your Visa is already approved, then they respond by saying... Helps remove the anxiety... ;)

Then the wait is only to formally get your PPR request.
Hi,

I've received the same email as you saying that it was already approved.

Only I don't understand if approved means that I am 100% certain to get the APR or if there is some other stage I need to go through?

And if that is true... Jesus... I need to start looking for a job in Canada....

Reactions: hope_faith

Moosad

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
Hi,

I've received the same email as you saying that it was already approved.

Only I don't understand if approved means that I am 100% certain to get the APR or if there is some other stage I need to go through?

And if that is true... Jesus... I need to start looking for a job in Canada....
Yes approved does mean 100% PPR, just that they have not yet sent the PPR email... also in the reply I'm sure they mentioned that it has been approved and they will soon send the ready for Visa email.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Yes approved does mean 100% PPR, just that they have not yet sent the PPR email... also in the reply I'm sure they mentioned that it has been approved and they will soon send the ready for Visa email.
Wow, thanks Moosad, I am super-happy to hear that.