+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Wow thats a very very helpful information. Thank you @Varun84 for sharing the same. So is this like a number to call where they give you information without quoting the timeline of 6 months? Also, is there any indication they gave on whats this whole delay for CEC about or is it too much to ask :)
You're welcome.
- Yes, they can give you specific information on the status of your application.
- I didn't ask them about the reason for delay on CEC, but the rep. did mention that average processing time is 6M.

Reactions: Rad_111

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
You're welcome.
- Yes, they can give you specific information on the status of your application.
- I didn't ask them about the reason for delay on CEC, but the rep. did mention that average processing time is 6M.
Thank you @Varun84!! :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys, I received an AOR on 27th May. My Med exams passed on 15th July. However, I received a request letter from CIC stating that they did not receive my ECA from WES. WES is saying they sent the ECA in March 2017, I have anyway requested for a duplicate copy.

I also see they are asking me to submit Education Transcripts now. There is an additional placeholder for 'Replacement Needed - Education Transcripts Required'. I am slightly confused now on what I am supposed to do. Has anyone faced or heard of this before?
You should have uploaded WES along with Educational degrees etc. always better to be safe. now that CIC has asked you please upload the WES report and send all Educational Transcripts properly now. People have faced these issues, as long as you provide correctly all things they have asked for, you will be fine. Collect all documents and upload correctly.

zawasthiz

Feb 6, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
Hi Friends

Is it a pre-condition, before getting the passport stampe, that the passport should have validity for atleast 12 months?

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
@jilaniroy,

Could you please share your timeline and stream?

I am in CEC (AOR May 10) with my wife as dependent and my medical is also under review for a week now. I believe the delay could be from my wife's medical that was carried out in India in November - may be its taking more time for the information to reach CIC (speculating). But of course I cant be sure as to the reason for the delay, however I am confident that neither of us have any medical issues.

Just wanted to know more about your case to see whether there is a pattern.

Thanks and good luck!

Cheers
CEC-Inland. PA in Canada, dependent outside Canada.
AOR May 6.
Only update was on July 19 that we are processing your background check and reviewing the results of your medicals.

Reactions: riteshbharatiya

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
As you mention BGC is in progress, R10 should be almost around completion by now. You will pass medicals in a day or two, most likely tomorrow or next week.
As you are CEC you can also call them on the toll free number and ask exactly that whether your document application is done and what is the status of your eligibility check. That will give you some quick insight into the process. be prepared for a long waiting before they conncet you to an agent, have your application details handy before calling, they will ask you those.
In Canada. Contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thanks @KiranK

Thats very helpful. I will try calling them.

Reactions: KiranK

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Just called CIC at 1-888-242-2100, pretty helpful information. Thanks @KiranK

1. Medicals passed but for whatever reason its not reflected in my profile.

2. Criminality check in progress.

3. Haven't begun eligibility and security check yet.

Important conclusion: even though the BGC in my profile reads "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I am still in IP1. So a word of advice to everyone, IP1 / IP2 cannot be discerned just based on the wordings in your profile. Instead rely on GCMS notes (that takes a month to arrive) or call CIC directly (apparently only for applicants within Canada) to find out. Now atleast I know I am in IP1 so need to sit back and relax as CIC will move on my application at its own pace.

Peace out and good luck to all !
That's very helpful info! thanks.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi friends !

Finally I get some updates on my application! I got AOR on may 12 and I added my wife's name on my file at June 1. I just got email to paid $550 fees for my sponce. Hope for best. Best of luck to all !! Keep updating.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys, I received an AOR on 27th May. My Med exams passed on 15th July. However, I received a request letter from CIC stating that they did not receive my ECA from WES. WES is saying they sent the ECA in March 2017, I have anyway requested for a duplicate copy.

I also see they are asking me to submit Education Transcripts now. There is an additional placeholder for 'Replacement Needed - Education Transcripts Required'. I am slightly confused now on what I am supposed to do. Has anyone faced or heard of this before?
Which category are you, FSW, CEC or PNP?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi !!

I'm under CEC

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
FSW Inland. 25-May AOR.

BG: IP1 on 11-July CST

Medical passed/UCI updated- 11-July

RCMP, RPRF upfront.

ADR of Sch. A- 21-Jul

Additional Doc: Showing uploaded: 23-July,

Additional doc: Being reviewed 26-July.

BG- NA2 on 28-July

Additional doc: No more documents required- 28-July

FSW Inland. 25-May AOR. IP1/Medical passed/UCI updated: 11-July CST c. 11pm. 1 dependent. RCMP, RPRF upfront.
ADR Sch. A- 21-Jul
Additional Doc: Showing uploaded: 23-July