+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Kiran,

My background check status has been very strangely changed from supposed IP2 back to NA. My E-Apr date is 22 May. On July 10, I got medical passed, and background check status changed from NA to Your application in progress (I supposed it's IP1). On July 20, background check was changed to "We are processing..." (I supposed it's IP2). Then on July 27, it's changed again to NA. So I'm a bit confused.

FSW-I
Apr: 22 May
Med passed: 10 July
IP1: 10 July
IP2: 20 July
NA2??: 27 July

Is there anyone also in the same boat with me?
My background changed from NA to Your application is in progress to We are processing in 1 day. I don't think it's IP2 just another wording for IP1.

R0man

Apr 8, 2015
Got my PPR on Tuesday.
Here is my timeline in case if someone is interested:

FSW - Inland (2 applicants)

AOR May 8th 2017
Medical Passed July 6th 2017
RPRF requested (and paid) July 13th 2017
IP(1) - July 23d 2017
NA(2) - July 24th 2017
IP(2) - July 25th
PPR - July 25th

Good luck!

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
Can you share the date of you Medical passed?

I'm also CEC Inland, AOR 19th May. No change in my profile since.
HI, my file is being processed under Immigration Consultant so they replied me yesterday 27th July that My medical has passed so I am assuming that medical has been passed on 27th July around.

My BG was NA before and now it is changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." so I am assuming still we need to wait 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: btoronto

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my BGC got updated. I am almost certain it is IP2. But what worries me is the eligibility review. I do not understand why CIC would ask to pay the RPRF, then change BGC to IP2 all the while the eligibility is not yet completedt. Can anyone advise on what I should make of the eligibility part. TIA

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
CEC applicants are having slow timelines, as per that your file is going normal.
Medical will change to pass in 1-2 days. Also I hope you had no medical issue...?
You will get PPR in next 20 days IMO if all goes well.
Thanks KiranK.
Should be no medical problems but the status still says "we are reviewing the results f your medical exam". Just worried a bit! Btw, do you think documents completion check is passed at this stage?

thanks

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, my BGC got updated. I am almost certain it is IP2. But what worries me is the eligibility review. I do not understand why CIC would ask to pay the RPRF, then change BGC to IP2 all the while the eligibility is not yet completedt. Can anyone advise on what I should make of the eligibility part. TIA

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Pls share you timelines on your signature.

wotubambam

May 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

My profile just got updated to IP2. Been on NA2 since 19th July.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help

Please how long before PPR comes?

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
Nice to see another FSW-I fellow getting the coveted email. Congrats!

Got my PPR on Tuesday.
Here is my timeline in case if someone is interested:

FSW - Inland (2 applicants)

AOR May 8th 2017
Medical Passed July 6th 2017
RPRF requested (and paid) July 13th 2017
IP(1) - July 23d 2017
NA(2) - July 24th 2017
IP(2) - July 25th
PPR - July 25th

Good luck!

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
This is my status at the minute:

Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

From everything I've read, the background "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." is IP2... but how can it have changed to that in 1 day, medicals still aren't passed and I've been asked for additional docs (RCMP record)

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks KiranK.
Should be no medical problems but the status still says "we are reviewing the results f your medical exam". Just worried a bit! Btw, do you think documents completion check is passed at this stage?

thanks
@jilaniroy,

Could you please share your timeline and stream?

I am in CEC (AOR May 10) with my wife as dependent and my medical is also under review for a week now. I believe the delay could be from my wife's medical that was carried out in India in November - may be its taking more time for the information to reach CIC (speculating). But of course I cant be sure as to the reason for the delay, however I am confident that neither of us have any medical issues.

Just wanted to know more about your case to see whether there is a pattern.

Thanks and good luck!

Cheers

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks KiranK.

thanks
As you mention BGC is in progress, R10 should be almost around completion by now. You will pass medicals in a day or two, most likely tomorrow or next week.
As you are CEC you can also call them on the toll free number and ask exactly that whether your document application is done and what is the status of your eligibility check. That will give you some quick insight into the process. be prepared for a long waiting before they conncet you to an agent, have your application details handy before calling, they will ask you those.
In Canada. Contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Kiran,

My background check status has been very strangely changed from supposed IP2 back to NA. My E-Apr date is 22 May. On July 10, I got medical passed, and background check status changed from NA to Your application in progress (I supposed it's IP1). On July 20, background check was changed to "We are processing..." (I supposed it's IP2). Then on July 27, it's changed again to NA. So I'm a bit confused.

FSW-I
Apr: 22 May
Med passed: 10 July
IP1: 10 July
IP2: 20 July
NA2??: 27 July

Is there anyone also in the same boat with me?
It happens sometimes, I have seen a case just few days back, he got a PPR after 15 days from this change. So nothing to worry, it can happen sometimes. CIC does some random things always, there is nothing hard and fast.
In my opinion your application must be either approved pr close to approval. As you are in Canada I suggest you call them now. its their working hours now. talk to an agent ask you application status, enquire details like "what is status of my eligibility check etc.?" this will help you in getting specific answers. be prepared for 40-45 minutes waiting time also.
In Canada. Contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.