+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

My profile just got updated to IP2. Been on NA2 since 19th July.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please how long before PPR comes?
Anytime between 1-15 days now.

mk617

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Members,

My medical was passed on 23rd June and BG shows "Not Applicable" since then. Is it normal for RPRF request/IP2 to take this long ? Please help.

prasadsanjeev

Jan 16, 2017

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Hello,

I am CEC Inland AOR 9th May and today I can see I have passed Medical and UCI number is updated
Good to know Prasad, congratulations and good luck for a smooth process.
My AOR is 10th May and still awaiting meds; for now it states "reviewing your medicals"

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik But isn't it the visa is valid for 6 months from the date of stamping or CoPR? Actually I was planning to get my visa stamped after 15 days of PPR so that i will get same 15 days more in the expiry of visa. Please let me know about it. Also could you please let me know the date you did your medical, stamping and expiry dates mentioned on the visa? It would be a great help.
@gurik pls check my query.
Hi Manpinder, sorry for the late response, i was busy so didn't check the forum.
I took medicals on 19/04/2017. My visa expiry date is 20/04/2018. Stamping date is 18/07/2017. You have a year to land from the date of your medicals AFAIK. Hope this clears up. Ask if you need any details further...

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi Manpinder, sorry for the late response, i was busy so didn't check the forum.
I took medicals on 19/04/2017. My visa expiry date is 20/04/2018. Stamping date is 18/07/2017. You have a year to land from the date of your medicals AFAIK. Hope this clears up. Ask if you need any details further...
Thanks for the info. AFAIK stands for?

Reactions: gurik

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
Hello guys,

My AOR is 25th May for CEC and haven't had any updates yet. Any idea how I can get info on my application. Please add me to Whatsapp gro

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Just called CIC at 1-888-242-2100, pretty helpful information. Thanks @KiranK

1. Medicals passed but for whatever reason its not reflected in my profile.

2. Criminality check in progress.

3. Haven't begun eligibility and security check yet.

Important conclusion: even though the BGC in my profile reads "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I am still in IP1. So a word of advice to everyone, IP1 / IP2 cannot be discerned just based on the wordings in your profile. Instead rely on GCMS notes (that takes a month to arrive) or call CIC directly (apparently only for applicants within Canada) to find out. Now atleast I know I am in IP1 so need to sit back and relax as CIC will move on my application at its own pace.

Peace out and good luck to all !

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017

Important conclusion: even though the BGC in my profile reads "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I am still in IP1. So a word of advice to everyone, IP1 / IP2 cannot be discerned just based on the wordings in your profile. Instead rely on GCMS notes (that takes a month to arrive) or call CIC directly (apparently only for applicants within Canada) to find out. Now atleast I know I am in IP1 so need to sit back and relax as CIC will move on my application at its own pace.

Wow thats a very very helpful information. Thank you @Varun84 for sharing the same. So is this like a number to call where they give you information without quoting the timeline of 6 months? Also, is there any indication they gave on whats this whole delay for CEC about or is it too much to ask :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

It must be good to know the exact details. Good Luck.:)

Reactions: Varun84

kv25

May 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I received an AOR on 27th May. My Med exams passed on 15th July. However, I received a request letter from CIC stating that they did not receive my ECA from WES. WES is saying they sent the ECA in March 2017, I have anyway requested for a duplicate copy.

I also see they are asking me to submit Education Transcripts now. There is an additional placeholder for 'Replacement Needed - Education Transcripts Required'. I am slightly confused now on what I am supposed to do. Has anyone faced or heard of this before?