Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

in_finity

May 18, 2017
Hi

Does anyone know, what does it mean if the application is still in the Centralized office Sydney, Nova-Scotia? CEC Inland and status has been in IP1 for 2 months now and hence sent an email to check where I got a response to indicate it is still in the Centralized office. Any insight into this is much appreciated. Thank you!

AOR May 03 2017, CEC Inland, Medical Passed & IP1 since 24th May 2017
My BG is also stuck in IP1 for 2 months now. I also sent a mail and got the reply that the application is in Centralized office Sydney, Nova-Scotia. CEC is too slow!

My AOR - 5 May, ME - 31-May, IP1 - 31-May, Stream - CEC

Did you get any updates after the mail in your account?

ssnvenkat

Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro I am also CEC inland Aor 22 nd may not even a single update on my account no UCI allocated i called them today and they said processing time is 6 months so they told me nothig abt my profile
Based on current estimate you should receive an update Aug 2nd week

zawasthiz

Feb 6, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
Its most likely ip2 stage, next is ppr. But it roughly takes 2/3 weeks for ppr after ip2, you should send an email enquiring about your application. All the best!
Thanks a lot for the reply, @sam_15.

Sorry, but may I ask, just for my understanding and satisfaction, why did you write "most likely"? Did you observe any inconsistency in the wording used by CIC in my BGC status? Thanks.

Reactions: sam_15

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May 12th AOR. Background changed to IP1 Medicals still not passed.

I think you have passed medicals but its yet to be updated on your profile. have you been assigned UCI to ur application?

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
I think you have passed medicals but its yet to be updated on your profile. have you been assigned UCI to ur application?
Yes UCI has been added.

I have read that medicals and background are processed by two different offices and that background can very possibly begin before medicals passed.

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
Background check has changed twice in the last hour.

It changed from NA to Your Application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

and now it is We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Normal?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Can anyone share his/her experience regarding employment verification? Do they call your supervisor? My boss will be out of country next week and hence will not be available over phone... so I am a bit worried. :(:(

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Thanks a lot for the reply, @sam_15.

Sorry, but may I ask, just for my understanding and satisfaction, why did you write "most likely"? Did you observe any inconsistency in the wording used by CIC in my BGC status? Thanks.
No , yours is fine but i read through some other postd that cic is not consistant with the words changes in the application status

Reactions: zawasthiz

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
W
Can anyone share his/her experience regarding employment verification? Do they call your supervisor? My boss will be out of country next week and hence will not be available over phone... so I am a bit worried. :(:(
whixh stage are you in? If you are in IP2, there are less chances of berification if job experience at this state

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Background check has changed twice in the last hour.

It changed from NA to Your Application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

and now it is We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Normal?
Yes its perfctly fine, first it was IP1, now its IP2, congratz.. just wait for the folden ppr email now!

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
My BG is also stuck in IP1 for 2 months now. I also sent a mail and got the reply that the application is in Centralized office Sydney, Nova-Scotia. CEC is too slow!

My AOR - 5 May, ME - 31-May, IP1 - 31-May, Stream - CEC

Did you get any updates after the mail in your account?
No updates yet :( Same status until this moment.