09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
========================================>

Any one experienced this ? Is this PPR mail i got a spam ?

Mail i got for PPR is from below email ; Also the mail do not have any Canadian Logo on it ( it is in plain text )

From: CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 7:53 AM
To: << >>
Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
Any help on this thread .. Thanks in Advance
Congratulations on securing PPR, well your status on MyCiC page will remain the same till your passport gets stamped and you receive COPR, so relax and start packing:):D

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
I have heard that Medical and BGC are separate streams while the norm is to have the Medical first and then the Background check but there has been out of norm cases. So dont worry you are in IP2 from the wordings of it :)
Thanks Rad. And does IP2 imply completeness of application/documents submitted? Is the probability of getting rejected from here on low and if so what could be the reasons for rejection from here on.

Thanks again!

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Thanks Rad. And does IP2 imply completeness of application/documents submitted? Is the probability of getting rejected from here on low and if so what could be the reasons for rejection from here on.

Thanks again!
I would think so the risk is low for sure. There is a clause for rejecting for medical reasons but thats only incase someone who may prove to be expensive to the country from medical expenses perspective. I am sure you will not be in that category. So good luck and look forward for the PPR soon!!

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
I would think so the risk is low for sure. There is a clause for rejecting for medical reasons but thats only incase someone who may prove to be expensive to the country from medical expenses perspective. I am sure you will not be in that category. So good luck and look forward for the PPR soon!!
Thanks, will keep the forum posted and good luck to everyone

Reactions: Rad_111

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Sailing in the same boat.. May 03rd AOR CEC inland and 24th May is medicall passed and IP1 after which same status all the way through. Well can only hope for the best.. But when I check April tracker, I do see that CEC is receiving some updates though not full swing as FSW :) Its making things harder for people who have to apply for bridge work permit and so.. But it is what it is...

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
Hello Friends
I am FSW outland
Aor 27 may
Medicals passed 27 june
Rprf request 19 july
Rprf paid 24 july

I have a question. The rprf email request states that my eligibility and admissibility review is still under process.
Is receiving rprf a positive sign at all??

If someone can shed some light on this I would be highly obliged
Thanks
Regards!

P.s. Anyone in the same category?

Reactions: maddy4u123

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
IP1 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
IP2 - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Thanks mate. Hope to get the golden email soon!

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
Hello Friends
I am FSW outland
Aor 27 may
Medicals passed 27 june
Rprf request 19 july
Rprf paid 24 july

I have a question. The rprf email request states that my eligibility and admissibility review is still under process.
Is receiving rprf a positive sign at all??

If someone can shed some light on this I would be highly obliged
Thanks
Regards!

P.s. Anyone in the same category?
Also in the status BG check is showing NA

Also I am wondering if CIC can provide an extension for PPR request. The prob is I am in the middle of sea and nearest port I will be docking in is In august end. I am anxious if I get PPR sooner I wouldnt be in a position to submit my passport on time!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
SPAM??

You can't be serious. Pack your load and land in Ontario
========================================>

Any one experienced this ? Is this PPR mail i got a spam ?

Mail i got for PPR is from below email ; Also the mail do not have any Canadian Logo on it ( it is in plain text )

From: CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 7:53 AM
To: << >>
Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
Any help on this thread .. Thanks in Advance