chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Chow,

Thanks for letting me know.

My timeline (also at the end):

AOR: 10th May
Latest update on meds and BGC - 21 July

mine also almost same time line like yours.
AOR:6TH MAY
LATEST UPDATE: 18TH JULY. ON BACK GROUND CHECK IN PROGRESS. THEN SHOWING UCI NUMBER.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOUR UCI NUMBER?

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
mine also almost same time line like yours.
AOR:6TH MAY
LATEST UPDATE: 18TH JULY. ON BACK GROUND CHECK IN PROGRESS. THEN SHOWING UCI NUMBER.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOUR UCI NUMBER?
Is your medical passed?

Your stream?

I am in CEC so already had UCI

Last edited:

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Any idea which stage is this application at?

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check: We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check: We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My guess is IP1.

Whats your stream and time line though?

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Well, finally my file has been picked up by CIC but the update seems to be unusual, haven't really seen anyone report this:

This happened over the weekend. The updates on my profile were as follows:

1. Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

and

2. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I find the medical results update unusual as almost every other post regarding medical that I've seen goes like "medicals passed".

Has anyone come across an update such as in my case. I have had my regular medical check up done post the PR medical exam and eveything was reported normal. So not sure how to interpret this update.

Anyone else in the same boat?

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Hi guys,
I got my AOR on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs you provided are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
I want to ask if Background check been done or still to come as it didnt change to in process at any time. additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for final outcome or for the next step?.
thanks alot
Your IP1(R10) is cleared, wait for your eligibility to be cleared, IP2 and then PPR, going by the current trend not long for you, good luck for a speedy PPR

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Application status:
That's IP2

rijugeorge

Jul 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I have applied through a consultant for PR and so i do not have direct view of my application. Today what we understood is i have already got PPR request 3 days back and the mail was in the junk mail folder ( application status in MYCIC page is still not updated with this details [ as of yesterday ] as it is showing Background Check : " Your Application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we will start your background check ". Any one have experienced this ? Is it the way it is ?

Below are the timelines in my case :

Program : FSW-Outland
AOR: 13-May-17
Medical Passed : 28th-June-17
IP1: Not Sure
IP2: Not Sure
PPR: 21st -July-17