Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
My Additional document changed from "Additional documents received" to "We need additional documents.we will send a message" with no mail/update. Is it a glitch?

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hello everyone,

We received an update this past Thursday that we passed the medical and our Background status changed to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' It has not changed, I am confused if this is IP1/NA/IP2, anyone here has any thoughts?

Our timeline is as follows:
CEC-Inland
ITA: Feb 8
AOR- May 5
Medical Passed- July 20
Background Status Changed- July 20
RPRF Paid Upfront

Thanks!
From the language of "We are processing your background check" it appears to be IP2. Good Luck!!

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
FSWO
Aor July 10
Medical passed July 21
Additional docs required (SG pcc) July 21
Additional docs submitted (SG pcc) July 21
Confirmation of docs upload July 22

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Guys, if there is anyone with the same case that submitted ADR and was in IP1, can you please share your timeline... When did your status change to NA?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my AOR on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs you provided are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
I want to ask if Background check been done or still to come as it didnt change to in process at any time. additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for final outcome or for the next step?.
thanks alot

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Well, finally my file has been picked up by CIC but the update seems to be unusual, haven't really seen anyone report this:

This happened over the weekend. The updates on my profile were as follows:

1. Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

and

2. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I find the medical results update unusual as almost every other post regarding medical that I've seen goes like "medicals passed".

Has anyone come across an update such as in my case. I have had my regular medical check up done post the PR medical exam and eveything was reported normal. So not sure how to interpret this update.

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Well, finally my file has been picked up by CIC but the update seems to be unusual, haven't really seen anyone report this:

This happened over the weekend. The updates on my profile were as follows:

1. Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

and

2. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I find the medical results update unusual as almost every other post regarding medical that I've seen goes like "medicals passed".

Has anyone come across an update such as in my case. I have had my regular medical check up done post the PR medical exam and eveything was reported normal. So not sure how to interpret this update.

I am also the same boat brother. what is your time line?

Kacious

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
LANDED..........
05-02-2018
Hi guys,
I got my AOR on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs you provided are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
I want to ask if Background check been done or still to come as it didnt change to in process at any time. additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for final outcome or for the next step?.
thanks alot
You must have missed the change. It is usually very fast.