+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
AOR 06th May
Medical passed 26th may
after that no updates at all so anybody has any idea about this? if somebody is facing same situation please reply

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
I'm confused between 2 NOCs. is it a problem if I chose a similar NOC ? I mean how can I be so sure if the descriptions are similar ? They are all skilled so should give the same points. Would they contact me ? Or correct it automatically or is it a minor issue ?

Jul 14, 2017
AOR 06th May
Medical passed 26th may
after that no updates at all so anybody has any idea about this? if somebody is facing same situation please reply
By now, you should have seen some update on your account. Did you apply under FSW or PNP? Please write to CIC inquiring about the status of your application and which VO is scrutinizing your file.

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
By now, you should have seen some update on your account. Did you apply under FSW or PNP? Please write to CIC inquiring about the status of your application and which VO is scrutinizing your file.
Sailing the same boat. May 03rd AOR - CEC. It changed to Medical passed and IP1 on 24th May and after that no updates. I am skeptical whether I should call the CIC or not as I see the tracker many going through a similar state. No responses on CEC.

Jul 14, 2017
Sailing the same boat. May 03rd AOR - CEC. It changed to Medical passed and IP1 on 24th May and after that no updates. I am skeptical whether I should call the CIC or not as I see the tracker many going through a similar state. No responses on CEC.
True @Rad_111. We are indeed sailing the same boat. I do not see any point in calling or e-mailing CIC as they would make the decision when they have to. But, you can certainly try out once if that helps expedite the process. What messages I have gone through so far in this thread, it appears that CEC files are moving forward at slower pace than FSW (O) files. Just keep patience a bit more and you will be through the crossing line shortly :)

Reactions: Rad_111

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
True @Rad_111. We are indeed sailing the same boat. I do not see any point in calling or e-mailing CIC as they would make the decision when they have to. But, you can certainly try out once if that helps expedite the process. What messages I have gone through so far in this thread, it appears that CEC files are moving forward at slower pace than FSW (O) files. Just keep patience a bit more and you will be through the crossing line shortly :)
Thank you for encouraging words :)

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Now this is what I have received after emailing Ottawa to know about my VO, that email also triggerd my IP2, so thanks guys for the idea.

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Guys! Just paid the RPRF fees. Anyone else in the same boat?
At what stage did you get RPRF request? I am waiting for mine...my timeline in signature

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Now this is what I have received after emailing Ottawa to know about my VO, that email also triggerd my IP2, so thanks guys for the idea.
Hi. Could you please share your timelines and post the format of the email? Thanks in advance.

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Guys! Just paid the RPRF fees. Anyone else in the same boat?
Hi. I was requested and paid RPRF on 11th July. After that no update yet. Can you share your timelines?

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
AOR 06th May
Medical passed 26th may
I'm on the same boat. Aor 4th May, Medical passed 29th May and NO UPDATE since then.
I guess the officer who has our files has gone for vacation. -0-;;