Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
FSW-O
AOR- 31st May
Medical passed- 5th July
BC- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
I have skipped checking in to my profile everyday as that makes days and mere hours seem unusually longer, trying to get my mind off ITA, GCMS, VO, IP1, 1P2, MEDS, RPRF, PPR and concentrate on enjoying life.

sumeetc_777

Feb 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I didnot upload all the pages of passport since my consultant never asked me to...now i am reading (in some forums) that all pages of passport need to be uploaded at the time of application (is it really compulsory)???

Also, i am in NA2 stage now (ITA: 24 feb, AOR: 4th May, Medical Passed: 23rd June, IP1 to NA2: 25th June...since then i am in NA)...does that mean that i have cleared R10 and hence no additional document is required???

Please help.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have skipped checking in to my profile everyday as that makes days and mere hours seem unusually longer, trying to get my mind off ITA, GCMS, VO, IP1, 1P2, MEDS, RPRF, PPR and concentrate on enjoying life.
I know the feeling, mate. My application is at IP2 as of yesterday morning and I was asked to pay RPRF last Friday (30 June) and ever since it went IP2 I'm checking the application multiple times an hour. The wait is killing me!

Reactions: mihirparker

TCPPR

Jul 6, 2017
I opened my account and it said 'Your action is required' but I have no new messages except the AOR and confirmation which I received when I submitted my file. What do I do ? and the application status is 'We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you'. I don't know what they need from me because no documents are requested.
I received my AOR in MAY 2017.
And please add me to the whatsapp group. Send me an invite.

tractorinio

Apr 5, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone with medicals passed on 30th june please contact me through this post. i have a query.
@KiranK I have the same situation: my meds got updated on Friday, 30. I noticed that on Saturday late evening - it was passed but the background was "Not applicable". Assuming that Saturday and Sundays are not working days, I did nothing and got back to my profile on Monday morning and the Background check was still "Not applicable". Now it is Thursday already but nothing changed (I'm checking my profile few times per day), so it's like stuck on NA, and no IP1 started :(

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone, I've been a silent watcher/reader of this thread, I am a May applicant with AOR 9th May, and Meds passed 26th June, but now I have a question...

Please is this IP 1? "BC- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" This was my background check status but it has now changed to "Not Applicable"

I'm a bit confused and would really appreciate some clarification on this.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK I have the same situation: my meds got updated on Friday, 30. I noticed that on Saturday late evening - it was passed but the background was "Not applicable". Assuming that Saturday and Sundays are not working days, I did nothing and got back to my profile on Monday morning and the Background check was still "Not applicable". Now it is Thursday already but nothing changed (I'm checking my profile few times per day), so it's like stuck on NA, and no IP1 started :(
Same happened with me, now i have been advised by people that either I missed my IP1 as sometimes it only last for few hours in certain cases and is sometimes updated on weekends also. My friend @gurik has also same timeline as yours and she also has the same problem.
I think either our IP1 was very fast or it has been delayed a bit, as certain candidates get IP1 started few days after meds pass.
Let us wait till Monday, if nothing changes, then I am going to call CIC , I will share the updates with you.
You also please keep checking (on weekend too) and if there is any update let me know ASAP.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I've been a silent watcher/reader of this thread, I am a May applicant with AOR 9th May, and Meds passed 26th June, but now I have a question...

Please is this IP 1? "BC- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" This was my background check status but it has now changed to "Not Applicable"

I'm a bit confused and would really appreciate some clarification on this.
Yes that was IP1 and now it is completed as it changed to NA

Reactions: hope_faith

zawasthiz

Feb 6, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
FSW-O
AOR- 31st May
Medical passed- 5th July
BC- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Hello Cynicalmonk,
My case is quite similar to your's:
My AOR is 29 May and Date of passing the Medical is 5 July.
However, my BC status reads: Not Applicable
Can you guide me what is indicated by Not Applicable under BC?
Thanks

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Guys, CIC checks for completeness of the submitted documents in IP1 right? Am getting all hooked up into this again..