+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the RPRF request on friday (30 June) now the BG just went from NA to IP2 within the last two hours (5 July). Bit of an odd time as it's well past midnight EST and before 8am (would've changed around 6-7:30am local time) local time.

Hoping for a positive decision soon, all this waiting is killing me!

Reactions: Realme

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Got the RPRF request on friday (30 June) now the BG just went from NA to IP2 within the last two hours (5 July). Bit of an odd time as it's well past midnight EST and before 8am (would've changed around 6-7:30am local time) local time.

Hoping for a positive decision soon, all this waiting is killing me!
Very close now, if you are in IP2, congrats! Just a matter of few days now.

Reactions: Realme

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I think the way thing are going, May AOR will have PPR rains by end of july:)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@andy108 and anyone else with insights to below mentioned prob, please advise-

My consultant informed me that i passed medicals on 30th june, and i had no information after that, on 1st July she e-mailed me a screenshot of my file dated (30th june which i checked later). Now after 30th june evening till 3rd July Afternoon, I had no information on my file. Though since monday i am getting regular screenshots till today, but sadly no change in BGC (still NA), my question is that do you guys think that it might have gone from NA to IP1 and back to NA in time between 30th june evening and 3rd July afternoon, my doubt here is that though it was (Saturday, Sunday and Monday OFF in Canda, also be noted that Indian time is 10-12 hours ahead of canadian).

In conclusion my question basically is that can our file be updated on weekends and non working days?
P.S- I stalked so many people on tracker could not find any proof:p.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Anyone with medicals passed on 30th june please contact me through this post. i have a query.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 and anyone else with insights to below mentioned prob, please advise-

My consultant informed me that i passed medicals on 30th june, and i had no information after that, on 1st July she e-mailed me a screenshot of my file dated (30th june which i checked later). Now after 30th june evening till 3rd July Afternoon, I had no information on my file. Though since monday i am getting regular screenshots till today, but sadly no change in BGC (still NA), my question is that do you guys think that it might have gone from NA to IP1 and back to NA in time between 30th june evening and 3rd July afternoon, my doubt here is that though it was (Saturday, Sunday and Monday OFF in Canda, also be noted that Indian time is 10-12 hours ahead of canadian).

In conclusion my question basically is that can our file be updated on weekends and non working days?
P.S- I stalked so many people on tracker could not find any proof:p.
I would say it just belated updated, maybe they send updated in batches... i don't think any CO would be working on weekend/public holidays.

Reactions: KiranK

LouiCan2015

Jul 5, 2017
Can any one please advise how long do we have from the time we get the PPR (Passport Request) till we have to submit the passports? I am applying under CEC inland on May 10, no update so far :-( :-(, however, I am currently back at my home country due to a emergency situation. I may not return to Canada by mid of Aug, I just wonder if I get the PPR prior to my return how long do I really have? Thanks!