Hi,

Timeline is as follows:

Invitation to Apply: May 5, 2017
AOR May 5, 2017
Medicals Passes: June 1, 2017
BG to IP: June 1, 2017
BG to NA: June 6, 2017
RPRF Request: June 30, 2017

Medicals and language test submitted upfront.

Reactions: hope_faith

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats.how long are you given to pay up
Hi, I've been given seven days to pay the fee (Paid it on the same day it was requested - Friday, June 30). I received a message in my CIC inbox and part of the message read:

"At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued."

Message SEEMS to imply that the PR is approved but I'm not expecting anything from CIC until it's in black and white, just hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Realme

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi, I've been given seven days to pay the fee (Paid it on the same day it was requested - Friday, June 30). I received a message in my CIC inbox and part of the message read:

"At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued."

Message SEEMS to imply that the PR is approved but I'm not expecting anything from CIC until it's in black and white, just hoping for the best.
Thanks for replying,i have not paid mine and my BG is in IP1 now.
Just want to be prepared for the payment.
Hope you get your PPR soon.Good luck

Reactions: KiranK

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Okay, me too, keep updating dear, we have very close timelines:)
BGC now in in Progress 1 (July 03) - It changed today even though they are having an holiday. See signature for timeline.

Reactions: KiranK

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hello Everyone,

I received the AoR on 10th May.

BCG changed to in progress and then back to Not Applicable ( Don't remember the exact date when this change happened, but it was mid June) .

The additional documents status changed to " additional documents provided are being reviewed". It has been this way for at least 2 weeks now :confused:

But there has been no change in the status of " Medicals". Is this common?

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hello Everyone,

I received the AoR on 10th May.

BCG changed to in progress and then back to Not Applicable ( Don't remember the exact date when this change happened, but it was mid June) .

The additional documents status changed to " additional documents provided are being reviewed". It has been this way for at least 2 weeks now :confused:

But there has been no change in the status of " Medicals". Is this common?
Yes it happens a times,you need not worry.
My BG is in IP1 and am yet to pass medical.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*The busiest month ever recorded on the tracker.

Passport Request by day in June:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*The bad news is that it has been over 6 months for PNP Inland and Outland for Janauary and there hundreds of applicants who are still waiting, applicants are also waiting from December and even some from November. This is becoming a trend. For PNP Paper-bases processing is not far off (**for some at least) compared to e-APR applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Last week we saw over 90 Passport Requests in a 24 period, mainly for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow as there were a lot of OINP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Finally! Slightly belated.... but Happy Canada Day!

Reactions: sidpune and KiranK

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Any récent movement for FSW inland with May 2017 AOR?