Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

PPR Estimator:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-date-estimtaor)

Average time to get Meds Passed:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/estimate-medical-passed-date)

Average time to PPR based on Stream: :

https://imgbb.com/

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream)

Average time to PPR by Visa Office:

(Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office)

Good luck!

P.S If you find the thread and stats useful, please just click [GOOD]

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
Add me to the group please.

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
Hello...
one question.... In filling PR application after ITA, there is "personal activity" section which asks to list activity in past 10 years.
It says also "list any organization you have supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any potential, social or student organization and professional associations".
If I have been employed by private companies only, it means I should only provide last 10 years period not older than 10 year... yes?
I mean being employed by a private company or the period of study, if it is for 15 years ago, do not need to be mentioned in this part.
Please comment.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
bh1978 said:
Hello...
one question.... In filling PR application after ITA, there is "personal activity" section which asks to list activity in past 10 years.
It says also "list any organization you have supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any potential, social or student organization and professional associations".
If I have been employed by private companies only, it means I should only provide last 10 years period not older than 10 year... yes?
I mean being employed by a private company or the period of study, if it is for 15 years ago, do not need to be mentioned in this part.
Please comment.
Based on the above you seem to be right, however: if there is a wording which says: has served at any time. or similar then 10 years or 15 do not apply.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello everyone m ready to submit my eAPR but there is one confusion.

I got PCC from Passport Seva in India. I live in Ludhiana n my permanent address was always Ludhiana. But i worked in Chandigarh during 2011 2012. Now someone here told me to get PcC from Passport Seva Kendra as they cover the whole india. But during my PCC officials did not ask me anything about living or going out of city. When i asked them about my working period in Chandigarh and its pcc they said pcc always done at permanent address doesnt matter where you are living and in your case you lived in Chandigarh 6 years ago.
M just confused now
So is it correct or not.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
preet14 said:
Hello everyone m ready to submit my eAPR but there is one confusion.

I got PCC from Passport Seva in India. I live in Ludhiana n my permanent address was always Ludhiana. But i worked in Chandigarh during 2011 2012. Now someone here told me to get PcC from Passport Seva Kendra as they cover the whole india. But during my PCC officials did not ask me anything about living or going out of city. When i asked them about my working period in Chandigarh and its pcc they said pcc always done at permanent address doesnt matter where you are living and in your case you lived in Chandigarh 6 years ago.
M just confused now
So is it correct or not.
I am having déjà vu or you already asked it previously?

The common understanding here on the forum seems to be that for India one PCC covers whole country (different case for Pakistan). However, let our Indian contributors comment on that.

Reactions: dypo