+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

CA_Al

Jun 18, 2016
If the main applicany is worker, what about spouse and child, are they worker as well? In the only medical center for my country they have recently stopped the process of medicals for family sponsored( in previous cases they did worker for the main applicant and family sponsor for the rest of the family) They do not know how to proceed now with my case and i do not know who to ask honestly :s

andy108 said:
worker category as far as i know is the one you need.

They will upload it upfront, no need for a number - many do it that way.

Others can confirm it.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
CA_Al said:
If the main applicany is worker, what about spouse and child, are they worker as well? In the only medical center for my country they have recently stopped the process of medicals for family sponsored( in previous cases they did worker for the main applicant and family sponsor for the rest of the family) They do not know how to proceed now with my case and i do not know who to ask honestly :s
Every member on the application must undergo Non EDE worker medical test ( even the wife and children).

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
Guys I have one question.

As per canadian Proof of statement requirement, i need to declare all my accounts and loan. If have car leased on one of my account. Will that amount be taken as negative to my outstanding balance sheet and then my statement will be calculated based on remaining balance in my account after clearing car loan?

Secondly, I have property worth many times the amount required to show in as proof of funds that i own. Can i present papers of my property beside showing minimum balance in my account, since i didn't keep any liquid cash in last 6 months in my bank account, so my average will not justify my strong statement. Please advice.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
andy108 said:
I am having déjà vu or you already asked it previously?

The common understanding here on the forum seems to be that for India one PCC covers whole country (different case for Pakistan). However, let our Indian contributors comment on that.
The same is true for Pakistan (at least it was in my and my wife's case). One certificate for the whole country accepted by CIC multiple times. My wife spent most of her Pakistan life in Karachi and I did in multiple cities up north. We settled in Islamabad after marriage. Her PCC was issued from Islamabad and mine from Rawalpindi (just to avoid queues and optimise application timeline). Accepted by CIC for Study Permit and Work Permit applications.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
ElmTree said:
The same is true for Pakistan (at least it was in my and my wife's case). One certificate for the whole country accepted by CIC multiple times. My wife spent most of her Pakistan life in Karachi and I did in multiple cities up north. We settled in Islamabad after marriage. Her PCC was issued from Islamabad and mine from Rawalpindi (just to avoid queues and optimise application timeline). Accepted by CIC for Study Permit and Work Permit applications.
Hi ElmTree,
May i know you made your PCCs with specific dates or it was open? For example, my wife is from Lahore and spent one year in Isld after marriage. I made her PCC from isld only and because of that my application was rehected as incomplete. I have now made her PCC from lahore also. My PCCs are date specific. I think pne can made only one PCC if it not date specific.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Ammar30 said:
Hi ElmTree,
May i know you made your PCCs with specific dates or it was open? For example, my wife is from Lahore and spent one year in Isld after marriage. I made her PCC from isld only and because of that my application was rehected as incomplete. I have now made her PCC from lahore also. My PCCs are date specific. I think pne can made only one PCC if it not date specific.
This is weird. Our PCCs were date-specific and yet accepted.

I guess, now if you also have a Lahore certificate for her then you may be fine. Seems like you have taken care of the objection that you received on Islamabad only certificate.

There may be another solution for you or others in similar situation. It depends on NADRA record. You know how NADRA ID card shows two addresses: temporary and permanent. If you have lived in multiple cities, then perhaps go for a PCC from your district of permanent residence. That would pretty much cover your whole life. My permanent address (in Pakistan) has never changed so if needed, I could specify my whole life in "dates of residence".

But I didn't need it. :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [GOOD] - thank you in advance.

May PPRs:

Source for this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by month of submission You can see a clear trendline showing how CIC is working on cases.
(p.s. i hope i am wrong)

January current statuses:

February current statuses:

March current statuses:

It seems clear to me that CIC is slowing down their processing pace, as March AOR guys are not being cleared as fast as January and Feb were at this stage.

April current statuses:

Source for the report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Processing by Stream:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Average Processing by Nationality:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-nationality

Average Processing by Visa Office:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Please add me to whatsapp. Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
cpatelCACPA said:
Admin- could you please add me to the group as well? Really appreciate an initiative in this regard. Thank you. :)
sent pm to everyone!

Thank you for support and joining in! :)