+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

kw7601

Mar 4, 2017
As long as you are following requirements set by CIC in regards to the PCC provision you should be good. However, make sure you follow the steps to the smallest point, the most common refusal reasons seem to be the PCC.

If you feel concerned for whatever reason or unclear, call CIC and/or raise the CSE.
Thank you for the reply. I called CIC and it seemed like the agent were not sure about it too. I am thinking to write a letter of explaintion and upload it to the required doc column to let the officer know the background check is in progress, and he or she will receive it directly from the police force of my home county.
Quick question here: am I now IP (1)?

Lynsey1288

Apr 30, 2017
Outer Hebrides, Scotland
Hello guyz,
I am a CEC applicant (inland)
AOR received on the !st of May, 2017
Yesterday i received a message from cic that my application has been updated, on checking my status, the only change i noticed was "background check changed from NA to PROCESSING.
but my medicals did not indicate 'passed'- an upfront medicals was done! MEDICAL says 'you do not need a medical......"
I am worried, what could be wrong with my application?
To my knowledge and surfing through this forum, medicals has to be passed alongside getting the background check processed, right?
This happened to me also. AOR on 5th May and only changes so far is that my background check is 'processing.' Not sure what to think - feel sick waiting!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
no.... on my paystub they dont mention any job title..... So i have to submit fresh letter through IRCC Web form??
II am not saying that it is going to be a problem for sure and I guess also it will depend on the officer. looking at your file. But what I raised in my previous post might also be an angle that the officer processing your file might look at this situation. I was just thinking of the worst case scenario. But to be on the safe side, I will recommend that you submit a fresh letter in through the IRCC Web form and add a little letter of explanation/excuse as to why you did not do it in the first place. All the best!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
N
Hello guyz,
I am a CEC applicant (inland)
AOR received on the !st of May, 2017
Yesterday i received a message from cic that my application has been updated, on checking my status, the only change i noticed was "background check changed from NA to PROCESSING.
but my medicals did not indicate 'passed'- an upfront medicals was done! MEDICAL says 'you do not need a medical......"
I am worried, what could be wrong with my application?
To my knowledge and surfing through this forum, medicals has to be passed alongside getting the background check processed, right?
This happened to me also. AOR on 5th May and only changes so far is that my background check is 'processing.' Not sure what to think - feel sick waiting!
Not Necessarily! on my previous application, BGC changed before medical passed. and this was due to the fact that there was additional test requested for my daughter. It just means that your file is being processed from different angle and that maybe, they haven't received the results of your medical as yet. Don't worry your medical will pass soon if there is no concerns with the test results.
You should rejoice because the medical results are not causing in delay to other subsequent checks. Good luck there!

Lynsey1288

Apr 30, 2017
Outer Hebrides, Scotland
N

Not Necessarily! on my previous application, BGC changed before medical passed. and this was due to the fact that there was additional test requested for my daughter. It just means that your file is being processed from different angle and that maybe, they haven't received the results of your medical as yet. Don't worry your medical will pass soon if there is no concerns with the test results.
You should rejoice because the medical results are not causing in delay to other subsequent checks. Good luck there!

Thanks Damocles. Fingers crossed. I hate this waiting :(

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 59% clearance, while February 48%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower, the reason for it is shown below in the Applicants by stream chart, showing that the share of PNPs in Jan was almost 40%, compared to 20% with Feb. PNPs are currently wait the longest to get their passports requested.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC. PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Please note we have seen some quick Passport Requests (~65 days) this months. Which is a positive sign.

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Number of e-APR applicants by month in 2017
*March is peak period (with 20k+ ITAs in 90 days range is not a surprise)

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 59% clearance, while February 48%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower, the reason for it is shown below in the Applicants by stream chart, showing that the share of PNPs in Jan was almost 40%, compared to 20% with Feb. PNPs are currently wait the longest to get their passports requested.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC. PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Please note we have seen some quick Passport Requests (~65 days) this months. Which is a positive sign.

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Number of e-APR applicants by month in 2017
*March is peak period (with 20k+ ITAs in 90 days range is not a surprise)

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream
Great job! really great analysis.

Reactions: andy108