+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
hi everone

i am cec applicant and i submitted my work experience letter for my cuurent job which was issued in november 2015.
I submitted my random paystubs as well including the most recent one.
Is there any problem in this as someone told that current job letter should be issued with in three months but i have attached recent paystub as well

Need advice on this

amiruh

Dec 26, 2014
I have submitted application on 30 may kindly add me in whats app group or shall i give you my number

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
hi everone

i am cec applicant and i submitted my work experience letter for my cuurent job which was issued in november 2015.
I submitted my random paystubs as well including the most recent one.
Is there any problem in this as someone told that current job letter should be issued with in three months but i have attached recent paystub as well

Need advice on this
I am not sure if it is a problem as you may stay at the same company and change NOC. It is sure that the paystub will proves that you are still working at the current company but does not prove that you still perform the same duties and responsibilities. The NOC and duties that you are performing must relate and that is of paramount importance in your application. Does your pay stub specify your job title and is the job title on this paystub the same as the one on your experience letter?

Anyway, I will strongly suggest and recommend that you submit a fresh letter since you still work for the same company to be safe.

kw7601

Mar 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application on May 1 and got AOR at the same day. Medial passed on June 9 and background check changed from "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you......." to "Your application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your background check." on June 9 too. Does that consider as IP(1)?

I am from a country that requires letter from IRCC to perform background check. I am a CEC Inland, so I mailed my background check application back to my home country yesterday. Since my home country will directly ship the result to IRCC, do I have to update anything to my EE application to let them know that it's in progress and they will receive the result directly form my home county?
Can someone kindly answer my questions? I am getting so confused.

ssnvenkat

Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anyone, Who applied after 9th May 2017 and Passed your medicals please update your status here. I am checking the myimmigration tracker and no one cleared Medicals after 9th May 2017 and the last person who cleared Medical was on 9th Jun 2017 as per the tracker, so just curious if anyone in this forum cleared medicals who applied on or after 9th May 2017.

My AOR Date is 18th May 2017

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
Hi Anyone, Who applied after 9th May 2017 and Passed your medicals please update your status here. I am checking the myimmigration tracker and no one cleared Medicals after 9th May 2017 and the last person who cleared Medical was on 9th Jun 2017 as per the tracker, so just curious if anyone in this forum cleared medicals who applied on or after 9th May 2017.

I filed on may6th still no update on medicals
and also on the status page theres a block for UCI number and its empty
do any of u guys know when they update that number?
do they update it along with the medicals?

Last edited:

ash1040

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
19-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Hello there, please add me to the WhatsApp group. Application Submitted on April 30, AOR received on May 1st. No updates thereafter.

ssnvenkat

Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, Please add me to the WhatsApp group. Application submitted on May 18 2017, waiting for updates.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Please note that medicals are being passed in the stream sort-of basis, so like CEC would pass first, followed by FSW (does not apply to each individual case, but rather general patter with few exceptions), followed by PNPs.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Can someone kindly answer my questions? I am getting so confused.
As long as you are following requirements set by CIC in regards to the PCC provision you should be good. However, make sure you follow the steps to the smallest point, the most common refusal reasons seem to be the PCC.

If you feel concerned for whatever reason or unclear, call CIC and/or raise the CSE.

Reactions: kw7601

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
I am not sure if it is a problem as you may stay at the same company and change NOC. It is sure that the paystub will proves that you are still working at the current company but does not prove that you still perform the same duties and responsibilities. The NOC and duties that you are performing must relate and that is of paramount importance in your application. Does your pay stub specify your job title and is the job title on this paystub the same as the one on your experience letter?

Anyway, I will strongly suggest and recommend that you submit a fresh letter since you still work for the same company to be safe.
no.... on my paystub they dont mention any job title..... So i have to submit fresh letter through IRCC Web form??

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Hello guyz,
I am a CEC applicant (inland)
AOR received on the !st of May, 2017
Yesterday i received a message from cic that my application has been updated, on checking my status, the only change i noticed was "background check changed from NA to PROCESSING.
but my medicals did not indicate 'passed'- an upfront medicals was done! MEDICAL says 'you do not need a medical......"
I am worried, what could be wrong with my application?
To my knowledge and surfing through this forum, medicals has to be passed alongside getting the background check processed, right?