+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 26, 2016 TRV Applicant filed in VFS ABUDHABI

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sisternaima said:
Hi guys, i got my visa today. Approved for the life of the passport. Thanks to this forum, you guys have helped a lot.
I submitted my application June 1 in abu dhabi with my passport.
Tracking website was updated july 27, got my passport today. :)
Great news. Congrats :) :)

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bryanna said:
Great news. Congrats :) :)
I couldnt believe it at first because one, ive never been in the U.S., Europe, Australia etc.. and two, although I have friends there in Canada, I didnt bother ask them for an invitation letter. So they could have denied me on those 2 counts being I dont have travel history and ties to Canada.

Ive learned a lot from this forum and followed silently most of the experts' advise to common inquiries especially you Bryanna. So thanks again! :)

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sisternaima said:
I couldnt believe it at first because one, ive never been in the U.S., Europe, Australia etc.. and two, although I have friends there in Canada, I didnt bother ask them for an invitation letter. So they could have denied me on those 2 counts being I dont have travel history and ties to Canada.

Ive learned a lot from this forum and followed silently most of the experts' advise to common inquiries especially you Bryanna. So thanks again! :)
Congratulations and have great trip ahead, Still waiting for my mine.. Pray for me :)

agnes0910

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-08-2021
sisternaima said:
hello Bryanna and mystique,

I checked VFS's tracking website and mine says : Documents for visa application, tracking ID No.2016xxxxAEACTRVxxxxx have been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 27/07/2016

I submitted my passport along with my documents last June 1.. I did not receive any email. I cannot link my application online. This is the same message riznieva got.. can you enlighten me about this?
Hi bryanna,
My case same sisternaima. I also submitted my application together with my passport here in VFS DUBAI last november 2, 2016. The day after that i received an email says:
Documents for Visa application, tracking ID No.201611028******* are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI.
On 13th i checked my email says : Documents for visa application, tracking ID No.2016110********* have been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 13/11/2016.

What does it mean? Should i go to VFS and ask them? maybe they need some documents? Thanks for reply.