+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Today I received a new Ghost update but saw no changes in the application so not sure. But definitely there is a GU and this was second.

Last edited:
Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
After AOR, how can one link the tracker? Thanks!
After 48-72 hours of receiving AOR, you can register in the Citizenship tracker portal - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

If you want to add your info to the google spreadsheet, please share your details below and I can add it for you. Congratulations and good luck!

Type: Online application/Paper application
Application: Single/Family(number of family members):
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:

Reactions: eastgwzh

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Hello!

I applied May 11th
Single
1217 days in Canada

Received an email on May 15 with an application number and it says “this is to acknowledge the receipt of your application”.

Is that the AOR?

I received an e-mail asking me to register to the citizenship tracker but it kept giving me an error message when I try to register.

I logged again to the citizenship application account but it just says my application has been submitted.

Thank you for your timw

Reactions: Yuki.03 and hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello!

I applied May 11th
Single
1217 days in Canada

Received an email on May 15 with an application number and it says “this is to acknowledge the receipt of your application”.

Is that the AOR?

I received an e-mail asking me to register to the citizenship tracker but it kept giving me an error message when I try to register.

I logged again to the citizenship application account but it just says my application has been submitted.

Thank you for your timw
Yes, it is your AOR, Congratulations. Can you please confirm which city you applied from?

Yes, it would remain in this status forever. You need to signup in the citizenship tracker to track rest of your steps. Make sure you type your App # and UCI# manually and not copy paste it, else you might get the error as you mentioned above

Last edited:

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Yes, it is your AOR, Congratulations. Can you please confirm which city you applied from?

Yes, it would remain in this status forever. You need to signup in the citizenship tracker to track rest of your steps. Make sure you type your App # and UCI# manually and not copy paste it, else you might get the error as you mentioned above
Ok thank you.

I applied from Ottawa.

Malaiko Farah

May 22, 2024
Type : Candidature en ligne
Présence physique : 1099 jours
Demande : seul
Candidature envoyée le : 23 mai 2024
Livrée : N/A
AOR : N/A