+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013

We got Eligibility completed, Background verification completed, pre-arrival services PDF and Medical exam request on Oct 13. We have medical exam scheduled for next week Oct 27
This is fantastic. Congratulations. And thank you for sharing the screen shot with all of us here.
Your eligiblity and BGV is also done now. Wish you had done the advance medicals and got it out of the way.
I noticed that other applicants, usually got their BGV's status as complete, on the same day when they got COPR number.

CIC ......continues to work in mysterious ways.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023

We got Eligibility completed, Background verification completed, pre-arrival services PDF and Medical exam request on Oct 13. We have medical exam scheduled for next week Oct 27
Is that screenshot from the PR Tracker using the AOR2 (PA UCI)??
I'm confused as to where I should follow my application, using sponsor UCI or using PA UCI?

Oct 18, 2023
Hello,
this is my timeline for outland spousal sponsor PR application

Applied: May 28, 2023
Sponsor : In Canada
Applicant : In India
AOR: July 26, 2023
CPC: Sydney
Biometric fees request: July 31, 2023
SA: August 1, 2023
Review photos requested : Oct 11, 2023
Review photos sent : Oct 13, 2023

Not sure why we are not being sent medical or biometric letter while other applications submitted on similar dates have even received Pre-arrival letters!!!!!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello,
this is my timeline for outland spousal sponsor PR application

Applied: May 28, 2023
Sponsor : In Canada
Applicant : In India
AOR: July 26, 2023
CPC: Sydney
Biometric fees request: July 31, 2023
SA: August 1, 2023
Review photos requested : Oct 11, 2023
Review photos sent : Oct 13, 2023

Not sure why we are not being sent medical or biometric letter while other applications submitted on similar dates have even received Pre-arrival letters!!!!!
Atleast for medical, if its available in the assigned clinics near by you, then opt for advanced medicals. You have got your AOR and SA - it has your UCI.
Just use that every where. And get medicals done. For biometrics, unfortunately, you will have to wait for them to send a letter.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Is that screenshot from the PR Tracker using the AOR2 (PA UCI)??
I'm confused as to where I should follow my application, using sponsor UCI or using PA UCI?
If you are the Sponsor, use the Sponsor UCI to for the PR tracker. Limited updates.
If you're the PA, use the PA UCI for the PR tracker. The PA account shows the progress for Biometrics, Eligibility, Medical and Background.

Reactions: Kananaskis

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
If you are the Sponsor, use the Sponsor UCI to for the PR tracker. Limited updates.
If you're the PA, use the PA UCI for the PR tracker. The PA account shows the progress for Biometrics, Eligibility, Medical and Background.
Thank you for clarifying that. We have created only one under my wife's UCI (Sponsor) I'll create under my because I have an UCI from an older student visa application.

Thanks again

Oct 18, 2023
Got our PPR today. After 5 months and 1 day.
Updated timeline
  • May 17, 2023 - Submitted
  • June 23, 2023 - Acknowledgement of Receipt
  • July 25, 2023 - Biometric Request
  • July 26, 2023 - Passed Sponsor Eligibility
  • July 28, 2023 - Biometric Enrolment (Manila)
  • July 31, 2023 - Biometric Completed (PR tracker)
  • July 31, 2023 - Medical Request
  • August 14, 2023 - Ghost Update (PR tracker)
  • August 15, 2023 - Medical Exam done
  • August 22, 2023 - Ghost Update (PR tracker)
  • August 22, 2023 - Passed Medical Exam (GCKey)
  • August 23, 2023 - Passed Medical Exam (PR tracker)
  • September 13, 2023 - Eligibility Complete (PR tracker) now, I think our eligibility changed to “in progress” on August 23 as well, but I can’t be sure
  • September 14, 2023 - Invitation to Pre Arrival Services (GCKEY)
  • October 17, 2023: Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. (GCKEY)
  • October 18, 2023: Background verification completed. COPR details available (PR TRACKER) while on GCKEY: Passport Request Letter
Congratulations, may I ask what was your CPC?

Homefry

Jul 21, 2023
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-22-2023
AOR Received.
27-07-2023
Timeline updated. Passport request came today. Look like we're almost there!

Oct 18, 2023
That application timeline from @rblane seemed IN-LAND APPLICATION to me, but then i saw that biometrics was done in Manilla.
I wonder if Phillipines applicants usually got their AORs in 1 month? Seems strange....but then IRCC works in mysterious ways.
To me seems like CPC Sydney is the slowest among all and CPC Mississauga is the fastest

supreet2324

Jun 3, 2023
Hello I just got an email on our gckey and it says our file has been moved to New York. I am very worried what does it mean. My husband is from the US, we everything done just background check says in progress, someone please answer ASAP

supreet2324

Jun 3, 2023
Anyone else got any updates from May'23 - Outland PR group?
Today we got a notice in the gc key saying
"Please be advised that your file will be transferred to the visa office in New York. Should you require to contact that office, please ensure that all correspondence includes your complete name and date of birth as well as the application number listed above. You may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follow"

we are very confused why this happened, everything has been completed since sept 15th, we just have background verification in process for so long.. Can you help, my husband is from USA.