Medical Request: 14th July

Medical done: 1st Aug

Medical completed: 6th Aug

Eligibility completed: 8th Sept

Pre arrival: 9th Sept

PPR: 26th Sept

COPR: 26th Sept

Background check completed: 26th Sept
Congratulations, amazing speed, starting to enjoy life in Canada in 2023!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Submitted: 3rd May 2023

Docs turn true: 14th May

AOR received: 5th July

Sponsor eligibility completed: 10th July

CNCC and Biometric request: 10th July

Biometric done: 12th July

SA: 13th July

Medical Request: 14th July

Medical done: 1st Aug

Medical completed: 6th Aug

Eligibility completed: 8th Sept

Pre arrival: 9th Sept

PPR: 26th Sept

COPR: 26th Sept

Background check completed: 26th Sept
Congrats!!!!! Dude you are my north star.....May applicants starting to get their COPRs.....thats slightly off 6months.

Last edited:

Esselte

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
It's interesting how the same type applications are proceeding at completely different speeds. I've submitted an aplication on May 31st and received AOR on September 14th. Nothing more since then.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
It's interesting how the same type applications are proceeding at completely different speeds. I've submitted an aplication on May 31st and received AOR on September 14th. Nothing more since then.
I'm sorry to hear that, I am on the same boat. I submitted my application July 20th, got AOR Sept 20th and nothing since then. Also Sydney, NS.

I hope that we both can get updates soon and our application moves along. It's frustrating to see some people getting really fast applications and yours is just sitting somewhere.

Esselte

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that, I am on the same boat. I submitted my application July 20th, got AOR Sept 20th and nothing since then. Also Sydney, NS.

I hope that we both can get updates soon and our application moves along. It's frustrating to see some people getting really fast applications and yours is just sitting somewhere.
Thank you! It is in a way comforting to know not all applications are moving so fast :)) Of course, I wish yours and ours get processed a little quicker. We knew it was going to be a long process and in the grand scheme of things it is what it is. Testing my patience on murkier days thought for sure.

Reactions: Kananaskis

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Thank you! It is in a way comforting to know not all applications are moving so fast :)) Of course, I wish yours and ours get processed a little quicker. We knew it was going to be a long process and in the grand scheme of things it is what it is. Testing my patience on murkier days thought for sure.
Yes absolutely! We have to keep our heads up and keep believing that we will get our PR soon, and I know we will in the right time! Fingers crossed for us ;)

ariesliyh

Dec 25, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2023
AOR Received.
06-07-2023
Med's Request
13-09-2023
Med's Done....
23-09-2023
Hi, I am the sponsor(PR), I have submitted outland on May 4th.
on Sep 13, IRCC send a request to ask PA and my son(born in Canada) to have medical exam.
May I confirm that my son is exempted from medical exam and he should not in the dependent list because he is already Canadian citizen?

I have sent web form to IRCC on Sep 15 and today send web form again, still no any response. Thanks for everyone

Jan 5, 2023
Applied: 23 may
AOR: 19 july
CPC Mississauga
Biometric request: 31 july
SA: 1 August
Biometric done: 3 August
Biometric completed: 5 August
MIL: 13 September
Medical done: 14 September
Medical Completed: 26 September
Eligibility completed on PR tracker: 27 September
Pre-arrival: 27 September
Background verification in process

Can somebody let me know how much usually it takes after pre-arrival for PPR ?
How long it takes for background verification to get completed if not completed with eligibility?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I am the sponsor(PR), I have submitted outland on May 4th.
on Sep 13, IRCC send a request to ask PA and my son(born in Canada) to have medical exam.
May I confirm that my son is exempted from medical exam and he should not in the dependent list because he is already Canadian citizen?

I have sent web form to IRCC on Sep 15 and today send web form again, still no any response. Thanks for everyone
Your son, Canadian citizen, do not need to get medical exam.
Make sure that he is not on IMM0008 and if you feel the need, call IRCC and ask the agent to double check/put a note.

Reactions: ariesliyh

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016

We got Eligibility completed, Background verification completed, pre-arrival services PDF and Medical exam request on Oct 13. We have medical exam scheduled for next week Oct 27

Reactions: rblane