May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello, how do we know which visa office it is being sent to. Also we got biometrics request on 20 and the biometrics were completed on 26th, when will we receive the medical letter? how can I as an SA ask about visa office, also we try linking our application but it will not link it keeps saying application not found. What should I do?
Hello , I have a question, how many days it took for you to upload biometrics in your gc key account

andymack

Mar 21, 2021
Finally, some good news!
Application submitted: May 22
Outland. USA, both sponsor and PA.
AOR: July 27 (67 days, emailed to sponsor)
Biometrics request: July 27
Homefry! We are in the same situation - both PA and Sponsor in the USA. I am going to be following your timeline!

Reactions: Homefry

Homefry

Jul 21, 2023
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-22-2023
AOR Received.
27-07-2023
Homefry! We are in the same situation - both PA and Sponsor in the USA. I am going to be following your timeline!
Hi Andy! We’ll follow yours too. Went to Canada to get the biometrics this morning, all done!

Reactions: andymack

Homefry

Jul 21, 2023
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-22-2023
AOR Received.
27-07-2023
There were no available biometrics appointments anywhere in the US within our state or neighboring states or anywhere with a couple days drive! Yes we are quite close to the border so it was the closest anyway. It seems USCIS is not making it easy to get this done in the US!

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Outland Application
File Submitted - May 18, 2023
AOR - July 15, 2023
Biometrics Req - July 26, 2023
Sponsorship Eligibility Decision- July 27, 2023
Biometrics Updated - July 31, 2013
Medical Req - Aug 1, 2023

Reactions: Homefry

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied May 25th 2023
Received an AOR July 21st indicating This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/25 on behalf of the following member(s)
I have received another communication on Aug 1 2023 appear to be AOR NOT sure what it is? Another letter from IRCC This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized. WHAT IS PENDING REVIEW DO I NEED WORRY? by this time the should have my BIL AND SA AND MED request but this new communication is haunting me? Any chances they return the file pls help

ignorance19

Jan 29, 2019
My application just got returned :(

Reason is because of form 5406.

Now I will add the information and re-submit. But I have a question: whether they have checked everything and is that the only issue? or is there any other issue? and can I submit application again using all existing documents? Thank you

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My application just got returned :(

Reason is because of form 5406.

Now I will add the information and re-submit. But I have a question: whether they have checked everything and is that the only issue? or is there any other issue? and can I submit application again using all existing documents? Thank you
if they didn't change how they return applications, they usually stop checking other documents/forms once they found issue with 1 form.
BUT it could have changed since all family sponsorship applications are online only.

ignorance19

Jan 29, 2019
Is anyone willing to go over my application with me to spot any potential issues :(

I think it's complete, just want to double check

I don't want it to be returned again :(