+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Ohh yea I saw that on WhatsApp group, I guess there’s a lot of update there than here,
I am hoping for Thursday or Friday
sameeee. have you been able to link it to a tracker? I was able to because my spouse has a uci from previous TRV

Last edited:

Ekemini Kingz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
sameeee. have you been able to link it to a tracker? I was able to because my spouse has a uci from previous TRV
I have previous TRV too, and I have temporary application no. But I can’t link, I tried GCkey, not working,
Please if u can share how , I will appreciate.

ddpp

Jul 12, 2020
Hey guys I see lots of may folks got aor in whatsapp groud yesterday and today, anybody in the forum got aor yet?

Last edited:

supreet2324

Jun 3, 2023
ok so I got my SA, got the biometrics request, in the SA approval letter it says that the application was moved to the visa office but it didn't mention which visa office, also how long after can I expect his PR card approval and him to arrive in canada, would really appreciate if someone tells me a timeline

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
I have previous TRV too, and I have temporary application no. But I can’t link, I tried GCkey, not working,
oh so sorry, I didn't read the last part off your message. I think my spouse used the pr tracker and not gckey, combination of his visitor visa application number and his UCI.

• Love
Reactions: Ekemini Kingz

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
if you only have temp application number, it means you haven't received AOR yet. You cannot link until AOR.

update: Oh! Just saw that you got AOR today. You will need to wait a few days.

• Love
Reactions: Ekemini Kingz