May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
what does SA mean and docs turn true mean
SA mean Sponsorship Approval - an email that will confirm that Sponsorship application was good. Usually comes 5-7 days after AOR email.

And what docs turn true means? You will have to read this :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1914YFdgOceRUCrCjngGdX2rzb4WbCJ_MFEBfpX-_IWc/edit

Forget f12 if you are using chrome. Instead press Shift+Ctrl+i and then log in to your PR application. Follow the rest of the instructions as above.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes our application is inland. I came to Canada with PR and my wife on ETA( EU citizen) and then applied for inland spousal sponsorship
I thought so.....you are in outland thread.. there is a May Inland thread, you may want to join there. As that will give you more accurate and relevant info.

Tayo9ja

Nov 9, 2019
Hello Everyone, I recently submitted my application in June, 2023. However I discovered that the view and delete button are not clickable on the portal so I can't check the status of my application. However, the date submitted is showing and the application status is submitted.

Is this normal please?

Ekemini Kingz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hello Everyone, I recently submitted my application in June, 2023. However I discovered that the view and delete button are not clickable on the portal so I can't check the status of my application. However, the date submitted is showing and the application status is submitted.

Is this normal please?
@Tayo9ja, yea you won’t be able to access the application again until is either approved or return for any missing documents