+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

BinooYoo

Mar 26, 2023
Hi all, I applied for outland sponsorship in May 03 and got an automated response on June 20 stating that they have received my application and provided UCI and File number. It's been over a week now, however I cannot check the status of my application or be able to create a tracker account where we check the status of the application. Anyone has any idea what's going on with my situation?

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
Hi all, I applied for outland sponsorship in May 03 and got an automated response on June 20 stating that they have received my application and provided UCI and File number. It's been over a week now, however I cannot check the status of my application or be able to create a tracker account where we check the status of the application. Anyone has any idea what's going on with my situation?
[/QUOTE
Congratulations for your aor
Now you should try to link your application
There you can see status of your application
Sometimes it might take a week before you link it
It’s normal
But try to link it
Thanks

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi BinooYoo. Since you got AOR now, you can link your application to the tracker. Check out this informative video about linking your application with a PR Tracker.

Let me know if it helps.

BinooYoo

Mar 26, 2023
Hi BinooYoo. Since you got AOR now, you can link your application to the tracker. Check out this informative video about linking your application with a PR Tracker.

Let me know if it helps.
I'm still not able to link it. 10 days since I received AOR