+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

nch777

Apr 30, 2023
As per your feedback, we added the aor date as well as sa date and further aor2 , any more feedback will be happy to update on the go...

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Submitted : 17 May
Sponsor : PR
PA : in Canada
Application : inland in Canada Spouse

Lest hope for the best.

rishinair11

May 29, 2023
Hello all.
Good luck to all the members who have applied for sponsorship :)

I had a quick question, my wife is in Canada and we are working with a lawyer (in Canada) to apply for my PR.
(I live in India).

Do we need to fill the IMM 1283 financial evaluation form? Did any sponsor here have to fill the form or show income and funds proof?

I know the checklist doesn't list that form, but our lawyer adviced me to send her 40-50k CAD as liquidity to show that she has the ability to support me financially.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated :)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello all.

I had a quick question, my wife is in Canada and we are working with a lawyer (in Canada) to apply for my PR.
(I live in India).

Do we need to fill the IMM 1283 financial evaluation form? Did any sponsor here have to fill the form or show income and funds proof?

I know the checklist doesn't list that form, but our lawyer adviced me to send her 40-50k CAD as liquidity to show that she has the ability to support me financially.

Isnt that form only in the case where the couple of children - or spouse has a dependent child.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Hello all.

(I live in India).

only required if you have dependants, as far as I’m aware.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi,
Could you please guide me in my case?
I applied for my husband's pr online on April 1st week and just last week we got an email saying that you have a new message in your ircc portal. it also says " Further details on the status update of your application, including any actions that need to be taken, will be sent in a separate email. " I never got another email. Its been almost 10 days. When I login in the IRCC portal, it says the file is returned and please see below for the details. But I can not see anything from them. It is just the application I sent. Everything says COMPLETE in front of every form. I just dont know why they returned the application. They have marked nothing on the file. How do I know which form or thing I am supposed to correct? It is very confusing. I don't want to just submit the application again and worry it will come back again. Please help me with what should I do. I filled out a webform a week ago but nothing from them yet either
your help will be highly appreciated.