+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hey thank you for bringing it to my attention. I submitted my application on May 25th itself. The AOR however is in June.
No problem, do you know which office is processing your application? If not GCMS notes can tell you or you can call IRCC directly to find out. It's normal in some cases to take 4-6 months for LPP to complete. You might wanna find out if your application is routine or non-routine because that can delay the processing times sometimes.

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
No problem, do you know which office is processing your application? If not GCMS notes can tell you or you can call IRCC directly to find out. It's normal in some cases to take 4-6 months for LPP to complete. You might wanna find out if your application is routine or non-routine because that can delay the processing times sometimes.
I didn’t order GCMS or call IRCC, guess I could do that. The last email I got was from the Scarborough office for my test. Appreciate you taking the time to reply. Thanks

MontrealAn

Dec 21, 2023
Please add my details to tracker
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-04-12
Delivered: 2023-04-12

NOTE: Application filed (April 12 online), they put May 5 though, which is technically the AOR. I also have Ghost update triggered (October 27)
Application history
  • Jun 27, 2023

Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jun 16, 2023

Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 16, 2023 and July 6, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Jun 5, 2023

Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • May 5, 2023

Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

ugreen

Dec 26, 2023
Hi new here.
Application Aor: May 17
Type and location: online,Pickering ON
BG: Completed on July 11
Test: Completed on July 11
Language:Completed on Sep 7
Physical: Completed on Sep 7
Prohibition: in progress
Oath: Not started.
Last update Oct 27
I ordered gcms notes. It says prohibition in progress but ot also says E grant DF.
still waiting no progress yet.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hi new here.
Last update Oct 27
I ordered gcms notes. It says prohibition in progress but ot also says E grant DF.
Looks like decision is finalized and they probably have part of Prohibitions completed. Were you asked to provide any finger prints?

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Did anyone receive updates or emails this morning? I imagine they have fewer staff working this week so I'm curious if anyone saw movement on their application.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hi new here.
Last update Oct 27
Location: E-Grant DF is probably the most significant words now in the IRCC GCMS, however, nobody seems to know what it actually means not even those IRCC phone representatives.
But personally I don't think its a good word because everybody that saw E-Grant DF in their GCMS notes seems to have both delay and significant delay in their application.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Location: E-Grant DF is probably the most significant words now in the IRCC GCMS, however, nobody seems to know what it actually means not even those IRCC phone representatives.
But personally I don't think its a good word because everybody that saw E-Grant DF in their GCMS notes seems to have both delay and significant delay in their application.
it means decision finalized bro

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
it means decision finalized bro
I hope that is what it means but nobody is 100% sure it means Decision Finalized, because we have people that saw E-Grant DF in their GCMS notes yet LPP is not completed yet in their application, others have everything completed except Prohibition and no oath and others have LPP completed yet no Oath since October. They all had E-Grant DF on their GCMS notes. So how is it Decision Finalized

Reactions: dextro590

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
I am so frustrated lol
Family of 3 still waiting with LPP in progress from June 26. BG and test completed. All of our current country passports are expiring soon.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
What proportion of applicants from may 2023 do you think have approved applications at this point? I don't think the tracker on this forum is up to date.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
What proportion of applicants from may 2023 do you think have approved applications at this point? I don't think the tracker on this forum is up to date.
I am not exactly sure, but i am aware that there are are plenty of Applications from January, Feb March and April still waiting for LPP completion.

Reactions: dextro590

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Same, haven't seen the tracker updated for May but I have seen it updated for June and other months especially seeing a lot LPPs and Oaths completed for Sept/Oct applications.

Larry-Wang

Sep 20, 2023
Please add my details to tracker
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-04-12
Delivered: 2023-04-12

NOTE: Application filed (April 12 online), they put May 5 though, which is technically the AOR. I also have Ghost update triggered (October 27)
Application history
  • Jun 27, 2023

Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jun 16, 2023

Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 16, 2023 and July 6, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Jun 5, 2023

Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • May 5, 2023

Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
Similar timeline here, no update since test completed.