+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

OMG_Citizen

Dec 9, 2023
App. Filed.......
02/08/2023
AOR Received.
13/09/2023
You can get from here which is free. Choose Privacy Act.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

I am seeking guidance on obtaining GCMS notes for my application. Currently, the Ecas portal indicates that a decision has been made, but the date of the decision is not specified. Upon calling Ircc, I was informed that my application is in the oath ceremony queue.It has now been three weeks since this update, and I am uncertain about the expected waiting time, especially considering the upcoming closure during the Christmas season. This waiting period feels like a test of patience.

Thank you.

jhock

Jan 19, 2011
For those of you who mention a "ghost update" does that show in your IRCC tracker, or only on the GCMS notes?

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello guys I applied for citizenship in nov 2023 and left canada 10 days after applying online now I received email
Hello,

Your online citizenship application is missing some information or documents.

• Sign in to your account to update and resubmit your application.
  • We have not processed your application or the payment yet.
If you don’t resubmit your updated application within 60 days of this message, you have to complete a new application.

Thank you,
When i check my account it says some problem with my physical presence at that time my presence was 1190 days now when i try to resubmit it it is asking me date of return what should I write as i am still outside canada

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, has anyone who applied in May 2023 been invited to the interview in the Scarborough office and got LPP completed afterward?

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hello, has anyone who applied in May 2023 been invited to the interview in the Scarborough office and got LPP completed afterward?
I applied in May 2023, got my LPP completed Nov 30th and still waiting for Ceremony to begin. It's stuck on "not started". Is Ceremony "in progress" for you or also on "not started"?

Reactions: dextro590

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
No i JUST received a ghost update on November 25th and still waiting to get LPP completed.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
The May thread has been eerily quiet over the last few days. My last update was test completion on July 11. Anyone think there's a chance I'll see LPP before the year is out? Haha.
Lol. I thought the same thing too. It's been silent sadly. I had my test completed July 12. Gcms notes say due date is May 2024. I'm relaxed

ScotchCad

Oct 27, 2023
Lol. I thought the same thing too. It's been silent sadly. I had my test completed July 12. Gcms notes say due date is May 2024. I'm relaxed
Yeah I ordered my notes last week, will be interested to see what I learn from mine. Me too- the process is still going way quicker than I had anticipated before I applied so I can't truly complain. My only niggle is the uncertainty of booking a family vacation only for the oath to coincide with it...we're thinking February.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
My GCMS note says

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 21 The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 14

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hello everyone. I got an update on my citizenship application to appear for an interview on Jan 30, 2024 but no email received yet. Does anyone know when I will receive email with instructions about the interview and what questions they are likely to ask me. Processing office: Scarborough, May applicant. Thanks.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hello everyone. I got an update on my citizenship application to appear for an interview on Jan 30, 2024 but no email received yet. Does anyone know when I will receive email with instructions about the interview and what questions they are likely to ask me. Processing office: Scarborough, May applicant. Thanks.
Is it related to an oath ceremony?