+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Received GCMS notes, some details are
Primary Office is Mississauga IRCC
Secondary Office is GTA-CEN IRCC (who know which office is this?)
Location is E-Grant DF (Whatever that means)
My LPP was completed in over 6 weeks ago, since October. And I have been waiting for Oath invite.
Note that my primary office used to be Scarborough IRCC and secondary office Sydney IRCC before it was moved now to Mississauga IRCC and GTA-CEN IRCC

Reactions: hemeda2

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
My LPP was completed in over 6 weeks ago, since October. And I have been waiting for Oath invite.
Note that my primary office used to be Scarborough IRCC and secondary office Sydney IRCC before it was moved now to Mississauga IRCC and GTA-CEN IRCC
Hi! Do you know the reason why they transferred your file to Mississauga? Do you live in Mississauga area? Waiting for oath invite too from SCR office.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
E Granf DF - Decision Finalized

ta123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
I applied for CSIS ATIP over a month ago and I finally received the result. They sent me a letter (email) mentioning that my security clearance is still in progress (since June). They said they can't add any details.

At least we can confirm that I am still stuck at the security screening stage and I am not forgotten! The latest trends show that it takes 9-10 months for this to be done.
The biggest question to me is why did I get selected to go through this. But I guess IRCC works in mysterious ways and we will never know!
Based on the data I collected (observations from other applicants), it is not related to the country that you are from, not your travel history, and not how long you have been living here.

Reactions: faisalyaakhan

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
I applied for CSIS ATIP over a month ago and I finally received the result. They sent me a letter (email) mentioning that my security clearance is still in progress (since June). They said they can't add any details.

At least we can confirm that I am still stuck at the security screening stage and I am not forgotten! The latest trends show that it takes 9-10 months for this to be done.
The biggest question to me is why did I get selected to go through this. But I guess IRCC works in mysterious ways and we will never know!
Based on the data I collected (observations from other applicants), it is not related to the country that you are from, not your travel history, and not how long you have been living here.
Was it only an email you received? You should have received a pdf form detailing everything

ta123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
Was it only an email you received? You should have received a pdf form detailing everything
Yeah I only received an email with a letter attached. The PDF was a letter which basically said it is in progress:

"""Security Assessments/Advice (CSIS PPU 005): Your Security Screening case is still in progress.
The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it
relates to the efforts ofCanada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile
activities), 22(1 )(a), 22(1 )(b) and 26 of the Act until your case is completed."""

The rest of the letter was just random links for support, etc.

So, no details :|

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah I only received an email with a letter attached. The PDF was a letter which basically said it is in progress:

"""Security Assessments/Advice (CSIS PPU 005): Your Security Screening case is still in progress.
The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it
relates to the efforts ofCanada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile
activities), 22(1 )(a), 22(1 )(b) and 26 of the Act until your case is completed."""

The rest of the letter was just random links for support, etc.

So, no details :|
That's weird.