App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
There's a phone number for Scarborough office now (or any office, for that matter)!?
yes I don't think its as easy. They don't like people calling them to ask for status of applications.

I think submitting an Access to Information Act request to IRCC is the only thing that really works.

Reactions: usmanshk

UXE OVU

Jun 21, 2023
Hey Folks, I just got my ATIP-GCMS. I see the last note on my file is "ICES report requested" on 10th August 2023. Last activity on my tracked was 18th July for my Citizenship test. LPP in progress ever since.
Does anyone know wat the "ICES report" is about?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Hey Folks, I just got my ATIP-GCMS. I see the last note on my file is "ICES report requested" on 10th August 2023. Last activity on my tracked was 18th July for my Citizenship test. LPP in progress ever since.
Integrated Customs Enforcement System (“ICES”)

ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)

Source: https://meurrensonimmigration.com/the-cbsa-databases-ices-foss-cpic-and-ncic/

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
When I requested travel history (entry & exit) from CBSA under the Privacy Act, part of the response I got was the ICES report.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
is your background check completed?