+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Congrats glad to hear!

July 16 test completed and stuck :( It was going really fast til it wasn't :( hopefully we get good news soon . I'm also from Edmonton and test was from Vancouver. Edmonton peeps, please let's keep each other posted.
Edmonton here too

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
UPDATE:

Just received my Test Invitation today. I am applicant of April but they returned my application, I reapplied May, so I am applicant of May but they returned my application so I applied June, Background completed and Test invitation received today.

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
I
I think when the agents access the profile to see what their office is it sends a ghost update.
I hope I am wrong :(
They opened up my file when I called them and the last updated date didn't change so I think you'll have a real update in the tracker soon.

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
What did they say/see when they opened your file?
They asked clarification regarding my address which I provided and then BG completed 6 days after. However it still says on my tracker "Additional info needed waiting on you" so that's why I called. Agent said there's nothing outstanding on my end and tracker was just not updated. Agent said my 2 processing offices were Vancouver and Sydney. Vancouver sent my test invite and Sydney asked the clarification. I'm thinking that my LPP is still being processed by Sydney that's why it's taking longer than the Van applicants.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
They asked clarification regarding my address which I provided and then BG completed 6 days after. However it still says on my tracker "Additional info needed waiting on you" so that's why I called. Agent said there's nothing outstanding on my end and tracker was just not updated. Agent said my 2 processing offices were Vancouver and Sydney. Vancouver sent my test invite and Sydney asked the clarification. I'm thinking that my LPP is still being processed by Sydney that's why it's taking longer than the Van applicants.
Almost same for me. I still have the "still waiting on you message" and when I called they said someone from Vancouver touched my file.. but they couldn't say for definite which office was working on my file.